PDA

View Full Version : Banned for RDMing when I didn't...

Huggz
12 Oct 2010, 02:38pm
Hey, I was having fun on TTT and suddenly got banned for 4 hours for RDMing. The admin who banned me wasn't even ingame at the time it happened, as he banned me something like 20 minutes later. What actually happened was that the whole team suspected a guy because he was in the water with a body and I finished him off, and the second person I saw dumping a body into the water. I killed them, realised I was wrong, apologised but explained myself over mic, then 20 mins later I was banned. While it's only 4 hours, I don't want a ban on my record and also it was pretty irresponsible of the guy to just ban me without asking me what happened.

EDIT: It was 'Kingswat'.

Kiwi
12 Oct 2010, 02:42pm
See the correct section (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=7) for more help.

Vader
12 Oct 2010, 03:02pm
Hey, I was having fun on TTT and suddenly got banned for 4 hours for RDMing. The admin who banned me wasn't even ingame at the time it happened, as he banned me something like 20 minutes later. What actually happened was that the whole team suspected a guy because he was in the water with a body and I finished him off, and the second person I saw dumping a body into the water. I killed them, realised I was wrong, apologised but explained myself over mic, then 20 mins later I was banned. While it's only 4 hours, I don't want a ban on my record and also it was pretty irresponsible of the guy to just ban me without asking me what happened.

EDIT: It was 'Kingswat'.

First of all, use the section that kiwi said to use. Okay, the whole team saying I was a Traitor doesn't mean crap. It is like saying jump off a bridge with me, will you do it? The funny part is that you RDMed me after I killed a traitor (about 7 seconds after I killed a T). After you killed me, you RDMed another guy. When you shot him he said you were the Traitor, and when he died (you RDMing him) he then said can't people read that huggz was a traitor. You didn't get banned because Zealot had to go to work, he was probably late. He even saw you kill 2 people. He said it on the microphone. After that round, I said to kill yourself because you RDMed two people. But the sad thing is... YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT. After that, I was looking for an admin to ban you, because zealot left. You never said sorry or anything. We asked you to kill yourself you didn't do shit. You even admitted to RDM us in this thread.
-Good luck RDMer-
Edit: You even shot me before I killed the Traitor. You shot me to 20 hp. So don't try saying you didn't do shit, because you RDMed two people. Moving a body doesn't mean he is a Traitor. First learn how to play the game and then accuse others. You were the one who said "Vader was a Traitor" not the whole team. After that about 5 people said I think it is vader too, and then they put me on suspect. But.... THEY NEVER SHOT ME OR KILLED ME.

After that round, another guy RDMed me in 20-30 seconds into the round. He shot me and then I shot him back. After I shot him back he kept yelling I shot him, and then he killed me. He also didn't kill himself after he killed me. He acted like nothing happend.

Kaos
12 Oct 2010, 03:08pm
1)You werent there, so you have no hard evidence that he killed the guy in water. Maybe he fell in, or was checking the body.
2)I can see dumping the body leading to killing him, but you should have questioned him first, like you wanted the admin to do. Karmas a bitch, aint she?

And your ban was for 4 hours, which you said above, but you reported it as 6 hours. Maybe typo, but if you did that to over exaggerate your ban, it will just make things worse.

Psyche
12 Oct 2010, 03:31pm
Seems like you're mad.

Snitch&Death
12 Oct 2010, 03:41pm
You mad brah?

SoulKeeper
12 Oct 2010, 06:49pm
You mad brah?

u cool bruh?