PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

Mad Dogg
11 Oct 2010, 06:13am
I dont know if someone had made thread like this, but I´m gonna post in anyways.

So the main problem is that every CS:S props/textures aren´t showing/are missing

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8751/cshomegrown0000.jpg

I had tryed to reinstall Gmod many times now and tryed to move my CS:S folder to my Gmod folder, but it didn´t help.

So if someone knows how to fix this then please post it, chose I cant realy play TTT atm.

struki
11 Oct 2010, 06:34am
Tried re-intsalling css?

Eldest
11 Oct 2010, 06:40am
Try changing mat_specular to 0 or 1
I used this command when a texture got glitched. Not sure if it works in your case tho, but you can try.

Mad Dogg
11 Oct 2010, 06:57am
Tried re-intsalling css?

Trying it now.

Try changing mat_specular to 0 or 1
I used this command when a texture got glitched. Not sure if it works in your case tho, but you can try.

Sorry didn´t help.

EDIT:

Had the same problem.

If you reïnstall gmod, delete the total gmod map from the "Program files > Steam" folder too.
That worked for me :D
The bad textures and configs stay if you just reïnstall without deleting the map :s

Deleted Gmod folder. Trying to reinstall it too.

Zaraki
11 Oct 2010, 07:11am
Had the same problem.

If you reïnstall gmod, delete the total gmod map from the "Program files > Steam" folder too.
The bad textures and configs stay if you just reïnstall without deleting the map :s

Mad Dogg
11 Oct 2010, 07:28am
Had the same problem.

It works now thank you.

And thanks to everyone trying to help me.

Nishok
11 Oct 2010, 10:26am
Next time if you'd have this problem again, first try to open gmod, then in the menu you'll see an option like "Garry's Mod settings" or something similar, click it and you'll see check marks for different source games, try unchecking CS:S, apply the settings, and then checkmark it again and apply the settings (so it'll get a refresh). This could work, and if it does work then you'll have a lot of time spared compared to reinstalling gmod :)

Kiwi
11 Oct 2010, 01:48pm
If that didn't work, PM me.