PDA

View Full Version : Cofirming Death Issue

Kuro
10 Oct 2010, 02:19pm
yes i have a key bound
yes i get the info screen on the death
This happens whether I'm innocent or not

But for some reason i cannot id an unidentified body like 90% of the time. The button is always unlit. Doesn't matter if the person has been dead for a while or not. It makes it difficult to play especially when innocent.

Any idea for this glitch? maybe reinstall the mod?

Sai
10 Oct 2010, 02:21pm
i get this sometimes but i think you have to actually go up to the character and spam the use button on it. It usually works for me when it doesnt work.

Kuro
10 Oct 2010, 02:22pm
i get this sometimes but i think you have to actually go up to the character and spam the use button on it. It usually works for me when it doesnt work.

yea i try that and rarely it works but when everyone sees you kill and u cant id the body they shoot you so you dont really get the chance.

Harry
10 Oct 2010, 03:46pm
You mean where it says an unided body, but there are no nearby? It happens often, a weird bug.

Kiwi
10 Oct 2010, 04:18pm
You mean where it says an unided body, but there are no nearby? It happens often, a weird bug.

No, he just can't ID bodies in general. I've never heard of his before though so =\

Afamad 2.1
10 Oct 2010, 07:33pm
I've had this happen sometimes. Usually when a body is in water, or it's under the elevator in Nexus.

Kuro
10 Oct 2010, 07:42pm
i was thinking about it some more and i remembered it was happening to me on my brothers pc too. I guess it's just something i'll have to live with. maybe an update will come along and fix it for me.