PDA

View Full Version : The X-Files

Decesus
5 Apr 2008, 01:52pm
I can't believe no one here has posted about this! This was one of my favorite TV shows growing up and I am eagerly waiting for the new film to come out. Any of you guys love this show as much as I do?

Kung Fu Panda
14 Jun 2008, 08:20pm
The x-files kick ass!!!!! least 2 people feel that way:huh:

Itch
14 Jun 2008, 10:58pm
X-files was great back in the day..

However I felt they blew it with the film.. it was nothing more than a drawn out tv episode. Now many years later they are trying to revive a dead franchise by making the film the way they should have made it in the first place?

Too little too late?

I'm not saying I won't go see it.. I'm just annoyed that it took them so long to at least attempt to make a real movie out of it.

Kung Fu Panda
15 Jun 2008, 12:21am
I have seen every episode of x-files but Ihave not seen the movie!...maybe thats a good thing?

Molotov
15 Jun 2008, 03:19am
I am soooo excited for the new movie:drool:. The preview for it before the happening was the only good thing that movie had to offer.

Modgers1
15 Jun 2008, 09:21am
Wow...I completely forgot about the X-Files. What a great show this was back in the day. I still remember this one episode where this family was basically like the Brady Bunch....Soo scary. :tongue_smilie:

-Modgers

Atarian
20 Jun 2008, 08:46pm
I wish the movie dealt with the aliens/mulder plot, but it is just a random episode in movie form.