PDA

View Full Version : Normal Zombiemod???

Jaceur
5 Apr 2008, 02:46am
I have a suggestion here which much players may like...when i search for servers looking for zombie escape all i see (with loads of people on it) is normal zombie mods with maps like zm lila_panic or zm lila_epic. So, maybe Zombie Murder should just have a normal zombie mod with unl.ammo and maybe no reloads. Thank you.:001_smile:

SOLANUM
5 Apr 2008, 03:20am
Im not sure if i understand you're suggestion but ZombieMurder will NEVER have no-reload/unlim ammo, I've never heard talk of this changning and i dont think it will anytime soon.

Sol :sleep:

Gumpy
5 Apr 2008, 03:33am
Nope unlimited ammo suck ass. One human in a tube means zombies lose.

SOLANUM
5 Apr 2008, 03:36am
Nope unlimited ammo suck ass. One human in a tube means zombies lose.

Exactly, it just sucks, you sit in a tube firing twords the extrance and you bacsicly win the round by default.

Sol :thumbdown:

Jaffa
5 Apr 2008, 04:43am
the napalm server is as close as we'll get to a 'normal' zombiemod server

Jaceur
5 Apr 2008, 05:47am
Ok thanks for the feeback i admit i get pretty bored on those servers and hate people tube camping.

Jaffa
5 Apr 2008, 06:14am
I usually don't play much napalm becuase i prefer the thrill of the chase :P

Bill Smauz
5 Apr 2008, 07:16am
Unlim ammo sucks and takes no skill at all.

Fishsticks
5 Apr 2008, 07:50am
With unlim ammo there will be less zombies and less zombies mean boring rounds which also means less people playing.

Suri
5 Apr 2008, 08:38am
Napalm is normal ZombieMod. I never liked the un-ammo. And i think Napalm is the best setup of normal i have ever seen. And ZM_Panic is so yesterday:)

G-Man
12 Apr 2008, 03:51pm
normal? unlim ammo and no reload isnt normal. Its very cheap and is only good on maps where zombie dominate. Otherwise its wayyy too cheap. Reloading is what helps zombies get humans, catch em when the cant shoot, in other words, while reloading...

Jaceur
3 May 2008, 01:21pm
LOL! seems that the new unlim/rspwn is what i was talking about hmmmm...thanks again guys for the feedback according to me that server popped out of thin air :001_cool:

Tcp-Kill
4 May 2008, 02:38am
Im not sure if i understand you're suggestion but ZombieMurder will NEVER have no-reload/unlim ammo, I've never heard talk of this changning and i dont think it will anytime soon.

Sol :sleep:

We got it lol

its not doing well with population

Z3r0 M4ni4c
4 May 2008, 03:28am
thats because its too boring.
People that are zomb dont stand a change when 2 guys are camping with barricade no zomb passes.
You should turn on sv_turbophysics so that zombies can move stuff from the barricade. maby that would do the trick.
Otherwise forget about unlim ammo.
It just sucks.

A. Wesker
4 May 2008, 09:06am
I also agree,unlim ammo = boring.Its better when the zombies get really close while your reloadin and BAM,shotty knock back syndrome.:thumbup1:

Jaffa
4 May 2008, 10:26am
our unlimited ammo server crashes my css :p apart from that i enjoy it