PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Traitor Rounds

Hsnow
28 Sep 2010, 04:27pm
Post your stories of your most epic pwnage rounds as a traitor or stories of when the traitors sucked

Metal
28 Sep 2010, 04:36pm
Having my T team all die and me having to kill the whole mofo in team.

Paralyzed
28 Sep 2010, 04:41pm
Paching and I working together covering the bodies which we killed. Paching was defending me while I hided all bodies on the map ttt-nexus. Was pretty good teamwork, and we won. Also on a map (can't remember the name, its was just inside a house) we as traitors (6) planted c4's all over the house and there was no way to escape from it lol. 1/2 survived, all others died. It was a quick round, and we succeeded.

The Famous Zombie Hunter
28 Sep 2010, 04:44pm
I was an innocent during this round.
Apparently the T's decided to be smart and all went into the testing chambers(that big forest/rock clusterfuck map with the teleporters) so that they'd all show up innocent. The fourth traitor was like fuck you guys or something, i'm not sure, but he planted a C4 on the other side of the building as they went into the testing chambers. Someone saw him planting the bomb and killed him as he tried to get away, everyone else just paniced and ran for it. The fuck up; the other 3 traitors were already locked in the testing chambers.

They got blown up by there buddy's bomb, and only 1 innocent died that round as the result of a "I thought he was a traitor" incident.
I lol'd so hard.

Phobos
28 Sep 2010, 05:03pm
I love it when I'm the last traitor and a bunch of innos kill eachother off without being suspicious of me. Makes my job so much easier.

Kaos
28 Sep 2010, 05:23pm
Paching and I working together covering the bodies which we killed. Paching was defending me while I hided all bodies on the map ttt-nexus. Was pretty good teamwork, and we won. Also on a map (can't remember the name, its was just inside a house) we as traitors (6) planted c4's all over the house and there was no way to escape from it lol. 1/2 survived, all others died. It was a quick round, and we succeeded.

Nice

Phobos
28 Sep 2010, 05:27pm
Para is probably talking about one of the clue maps.. Lol. I don't think it's cluedo.

Suzaku
28 Sep 2010, 06:45pm
Im in the testing house on enclave. Course, theres a bunch of people waiting to be tested. So i just run in with a knife, knife the first guy i see and just spraying everywhere with huge. Everyone else was like OMG ITS (insert name). I think i killed about 6-7 people before I died and the dead people were loling.

Octa
28 Sep 2010, 06:50pm
Cant remember who all was on my team, i think it was either bilbo or harro and 3 others. 5 traitors. 15 innos. 2 minutes later. 5 traitors, 0 innos. map was the one with the thing that you can blow up to fill it up with water.

Worse round ever. 3 traitors, me one of them. 15 seconds into the round, some douchebag kid goes "oh, i g2g", turns around, rdms 4 people, including 2 traitors, one of them me, and dissconnects. Fucking gay

ScubaToaster
28 Sep 2010, 06:50pm
Was random killed for being afk for 5 seconds. :Bad

Went on a killing spree with only a pistol(unsilenced). We won the round with some ingenious talk on mercy's part accusing 2 innocents. :biggrin:

Afamad 2.1
28 Sep 2010, 06:53pm
I was the only traitor on the server right when the round started because we just changed map. Right when it said I was the traitor I tried shotgunning someone point-blank in the head in the Bank_V1 elevator. I missed and he shot me once in the head with his deagle. The round only lasted 4 seconds....

Neji
28 Sep 2010, 07:36pm
Me, Zero Maniac, Harpreet (Vishnu) and some 2 other kids. The other kids died killing 3 people and Me, Zero Maniac, and Harpreet just raped everybody.

Another thing that happened. Harpreet's c4 that killed about 16 out of 24 people.

A bad round I had was on de_port. Just when the round started (it wasn't even 5 seconds) I get discobomb'd into the water. GG.

mikeypoo
28 Sep 2010, 07:58pm
On borders(?) i prop(invincible box) killed about 5 people including a detective as a traitor. I lolled.

Hsnow
28 Sep 2010, 08:33pm
one time it was the only time the whole day i was a traitor and all the other traitors sucked and got killed so i just announced that i was a traitor and killed myself

Exacto-Be
28 Sep 2010, 11:19pm
Me, starbucks & some1 else
we planted about 6 pieces of c4 that round :thumb:

also, when tweezy found out i was a traitor i convinced hv that tweezy was crazy & hv killed him for me (hv was innocent 2)

Dirty Sanchez
29 Sep 2010, 12:36am
Xoul, Barber and I killed 16 innocents in the first minute on ttt_bank. First three were knifed and the rest were shot. More than half of the kills were made upstairs.

starbucks
29 Sep 2010, 01:46am
Me, starbucks & some1 else
we planted about 6 pieces of c4 that round :thumb:

also, when tweezy found out i was a traitor i convinced hv that tweezy was crazy & hv killed him for me (hv was innocent 2)

It were actually 9 c4's.

Faileron
29 Sep 2010, 03:27am
One of my best roun d was on enclave (the one with the ship) and I was the only traitor left with 5 innocents and the boat was leaving. I brought a newton launcher and threw 4 of them off the boat and then sniped the last one.

Biggest fail was my first attempt at that, I thought 'Im going to put a teleport onto the boat as its leaving after sniping people' but i forgot that the teleport stayed where it was and the boat moved, so the boat moved off and I teleported into the water a died.

struki
29 Sep 2010, 03:44am
Xoul, Barber and I killed 17 innocents in the first minute on ttt_bank. First three were knifed and the rest were shot. More than half of the kills were made upstairs.

Dirty likes to rage:

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9664/loli.png

Kiwi
29 Sep 2010, 04:53am
Killed 12 people in office.

No one could even call out my name.

u egg
3 Oct 2010, 12:42pm
lol one day I killed 1 guy but he was also traitor and I died 10 secs after-> best round ever for me.
anotherday we're 7 on the server and I was the only traitor and I won. -> Worst round for me.

I also killed 6 guys in a lil room on royship. They were all in there and I came in with my huge. Guess what happened :D

Vader
3 Oct 2010, 12:48pm
I knifed a guy by 7 people and then I took another knife from a ground from a dead T body and knifed one more and got away with it. After that I killed the whole team.

Harpr33t
3 Oct 2010, 04:23pm
I gotta agree with neji, the biggest fail was when everyone went to the kitchen and i told them to gtfo. I happened to have a c4 with me since I killed a traitor who tried to enter earlier. Soooooo everyone was in the kitchen and I planted the c4 and told everyone they had 1 minute to get out. Some asshole is meanwhile trying to diffuse the c4 which led the timer to 10 seconds and I was like EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTAA MY WAY THE C4 IS GONNA BLOW. Imagine 19 people trying to leave through one double door at the same time MEANWHILE 2 smart asses traitors where shooting anyone who exited. In the end everyone in that cafeteria died and I was auto banned/kicked.

Supa
3 Oct 2010, 04:30pm
Best Round: I killed 1 Innocent.

Worst Round: I killed 1 Traitor.

Vader
3 Oct 2010, 04:33pm
I gotta agree with neji, the biggest fail was when everyone went to the kitchen and i told them to gtfo. I happened to have a c4 with me since I killed a traitor who tried to enter earlier. Soooooo everyone was in the kitchen and I planted the c4 and told everyone they had 1 minute to get out. Some asshole is meanwhile trying to diffuse the c4 which led the timer to 10 seconds and I was like EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTAA MY WAY THE C4 IS GONNA BLOW. Imagine 19 people trying to leave through one double door at the same time MEANWHILE 2 smart asses traitors where shooting anyone who exited. In the end everyone in that cafeteria died and I was auto banned/kicked.

wow.... that is the biggest fail. But also a win!

Bad Dog
3 Oct 2010, 04:36pm

Ha.Hahahah.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Best Round: Me and Spaceman get traitor on office. Somehow it glitched where it was just me and him (Possible third but was a fail or an afk third) basically, we raped their shit. Spaceman eventually dies, and I smooth talk my way right up to the detective/inno and kill them both. Lol'd.

Worst Round: Lua hacker kills 3-4 of us in the first minute or so. Doh.

Harman277
3 Oct 2010, 04:57pm
i was t and i threw a discombobulater and knife a detective and it blow him out the window and looking ate his body we killed the rest of them :partydance:

Sai
3 Oct 2010, 05:00pm

Lol i remember that that was soooo funny
Best round for me was on parkhouse. there was only 2 Ts left. One was me and i had someone else (forgot the name). So its like 2v5. Someone follows the detective and im behind that guy. I shoot the guy with my shotty and shoot the detective with my deagle. THe other detective kill my teammate and shouts my name and i kill that guy. THen 2 other innocents try to shoot me but i killed the mall with my deagle, winning with only 3 hp left.

Hsnow
3 Oct 2010, 11:33pm
Haha today i was a traitor and in traitor chat we all decided to kill the detective first so we could kill all the others without much trouble. I offered to sacrifice myself by knifing the detective. I knifed the detective in the middle of the crowd of people and ran away and nobody noticed and the whole round i went without them doing anything. We started picking off people one by one until we won.

flawless victory

All the traitors were laughing (me laughing the hardest) and the innocents and detectives were kinda mad.

tl;dr

epic win

Barber
4 Oct 2010, 08:54am
We were on bank and then comes the time where the traitors are selected. Me, Dirty, and Xoul, thats gonna hurt. So we decided to group up upstairs and one of us went ''Hey, lets berzerk mode'' So we all went like crazy shooting everywhere killing like the 3 unsuspecting newfags upstairs and they called out our name, so Xoul and Dirty ran away a jumped from the CEO office. I decided to stay and burn the unid'd bodies. I remember Xoul and Dirty (Aka Bronx Killa 1994) calling me names to gtfo quickly. So when i got out we decided to go back upstairs and kill the rest of the innos that came upstairs to witness the rampage. There was DoubleSb. lol. he got triple knifed and we won. There was like 7:45 left to the round.

Octa
4 Oct 2010, 12:45pm
Full server. Map is the one with the elevators and is from hl2. Anyway, 4 out of the 5 traitors go up the elevators. One by one, the innos come up, get killed, then burned. when theres 5 innos left, and 5 traitors, they figure it out. They are about to mass rush us. As they ride up the 2 eles, the traitor not up top knifes one, then throws an incernerary into one ele, and i throw one into the other. Traitors win before they reach the top :D

The Famous Zombie Hunter
4 Oct 2010, 09:07pm

xD epic. Just pure epic.
And why the hell did you get banned for that?

KScorp
4 Oct 2010, 10:46pm
xD epic. Just pure epic.
And why the hell did you get banned for that?

His Karma went from 1000 to negative because he killed like 19 innocents. You get kicked and temp banned when your karma goes negative.

One of my personally worst rounds to date, happened a few minutes ago:

In the desert tomb level, we got a pretty good team going for traitors: Me, Bad Dog, Xoul, Virus (the supporter), and someone else who's name I already forgot. X.X Anyway, the round was going great, got an easy knife kill, Xoul was manning the traps. But, when I went down the escape hatch to escape the traitor room discreetly, Bad Dog goes down another hole somewhere else on the map at the same time, comes out the same exit I went out of only a split second after me, lands on my head, and kills me! In the end, traitors win the game, with me being the only dead traitor.

The only positive was for Bad Dog, who used the fact he killed me to his advantage. :|

Hsnow
5 Oct 2010, 03:17pm
His Karma went from 1000 to negative because he killed like 19 innocents. You get kicked and temp banned when your karma goes negative.

In the desert tomb level, we got a pretty good team going for traitors: Me, Bad Dog, Xoul, Virus (the supporter), and someone else who's name I already forgot. X.X Anyway, the round was going great, got an easy knife kill, Xoul was manning the traps. But, when I went down the escape hatch to escape the traitor room discreetly, Bad Dog goes down another hole somewhere else on the map at the same time, comes out the same exit I went out of only a split second after me, lands on my head, and kills me! In the end, traitors win the game, with me being the only dead traitor.

The only positive was for Bad Dog, who used the fact he killed me to his advantage. :|
bwahahaha he felt so bad for killing you

Phonicz
5 Oct 2010, 03:34pm
I was going to throw a knife at Xoul and when i did he moved at last second and the knife flew off the boat and into the water.

Harpr33t
6 Oct 2010, 05:47am
Btw I go by the alias of Vishnu on the server as well.

(von dutch) delta force 8
6 Oct 2010, 07:08am
best round, Vishnun and me holding the elevator part in the thething with me being traitor.
worst round, Vishnu and me holding the elvator part in the thing with me not being traitor.
(correct me if im wrong hapr, but werent u like traitor that round :p ?)

Harpr33t
6 Oct 2010, 03:01pm
best round, Vishnun and me holding the elevator part in the thething with me being traitor.
worst round, Vishnu and me holding the elvator part in the thing with me not being traitor.
(correct me if im wrong hapr, but werent u like traitor that round :p ?)

Lol describe it to me a little bit more detailed and I might just understand you and remember it. :laugh:

The Famous Zombie Hunter
6 Oct 2010, 07:53pm

Yea. I thought bad dog was innocent, and I was detective, so he was following me around. I figured out Xoul was a traitor, and just as I was going to kill him, bad dog knifed me in the back >.<

EvilShadow98
6 Oct 2010, 09:51pm
Best round as a traitor was to convince almost all innocents to kill each other and then I finish off the rest. Worst was when I was sort of AFK one round when I was a traitor so I threw my knife at a detective and then he picked up my knife and threw it back at me and killed me.

Afamad 2.1
8 Oct 2010, 03:06pm
Best round as a traitor was to convince almost all innocents to kill each other and then I finish off the rest. Worst was when I was sort of AFK one round when I was a traitor so I threw my knife at a detective and then he picked up my knife and threw it back at me and killed me.

What about when you and Harpreet killed each other?

EvilShadow98
8 Oct 2010, 03:13pm
What about when you and Harpreet killed each other?

You mean, Harry?

Vader
8 Oct 2010, 03:13pm
Worst innocent round
I heard 2 people shooting each other and they were between these doors on nexus map where the elevator is. I walked in one door and I was between a T and a Innocent person, and I was a meatshield, they both shot me and then I died. After that the T kills the innocent and we lost.

Harpr33t
8 Oct 2010, 04:12pm
You mean, Harry?

Vishnu?

Afamad 2.1
8 Oct 2010, 06:26pm
You mean, Harry?

Yes.

Paralyzed
13 Oct 2010, 05:52pm
Best traitor rounds, just 5 minutes ago we were playing the map ttt_borders. I was Traitor, well a innocent planted a c4 from a traitor for like 10 minutes. There were 7 players in the room where c4 was planted for 10 minutes. Well some decided to try to defuse the bomb and the c4 went to 2 minutes. Then I took my chance and was a sort of suicide bomber. I've put in a invalid code twice, and the c4 got blown. 7 innocents died, and only 1 traitor (which was me) was win round.

Phobos
22 Oct 2010, 01:47pm
I love it when I get DNA on a traitor, and they are completely unaware of it.

Me: "Hey you. Stop moving for a sec."
[traitor stands still]
BLAM! 1-Deag!
Me: "DNA, BITCH!"

Hsnow
23 Oct 2010, 10:44pm
I love it when I get DNA on a traitor, and they are completely unaware of it.

Me: "Hey you. Stop moving for a sec."
[traitor stands still]
BLAM! 1-Deag!
Me: "DNA, BITCH!"

DNA is not as good since there is a decoy now and you can cover your DNA

Vader
23 Oct 2010, 11:06pm
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2e1xeki.jpg
This explains everything.
+74 more points than the 2nd place.

Harpr33t
24 Oct 2010, 07:45am
The house next to the hotel.

Kiwi
24 Oct 2010, 10:49am
The house next to the hotel.

Harper / Harpr33t's House.

Phobos
24 Oct 2010, 11:52pm

Hacker.
But srsly, nice job. :thumb:

Nasu
25 Oct 2010, 07:46am

This explains more:
http://img24.mediafire.com/7d1719b965fb0d2f99f868e5078bf717c9524a743b07f4023f 346c7c40bdd1fb5g.jpg

Paralyzed
25 Oct 2010, 08:56am
This explains more:
http://img24.mediafire.com/7d1719b965fb0d2f99f868e5078bf717c9524a743b07f4023f 346c7c40bdd1fb5g.jpg

So does this, a guy named Sherman created that with his crowbar lol:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4990/hl22010102417365833.jpg

Dirty Sanchez
25 Oct 2010, 09:21am

This is a work of art. Sherman is the best thing to happen to SG TTT.

Kiwi
25 Oct 2010, 02:00pm

He was the last fucking tater too.

ConnorC
26 Oct 2010, 03:42am
On district when me and 3 other traitor's spam at everyone to get to the testing chamber and send a c4 up the elevator =D

Afamad 2.1
26 Oct 2010, 01:20pm
On district when me and 18 other innocent's spam at everyone to get out of the testing chamber and then we died from c4. >:(

Xoddox
26 Oct 2010, 09:29pm
aight the map was Lost2 and Harman and Marshall were going at each other saying how they were going to kill each other when the round started. so the round starts and marshall runs into the shower to hide and me and Harman follow him. Harman knifes Marshall and i kill Harman then Atomic Man comes behind me and tries to knife me but missed and i turn around and shoot at him as he tries to knife me a second time and i kill him. round lasted at most 20 seconds

Vader
26 Oct 2010, 09:42pm
aight the map was Lost2 and Harman and Marshall were going at each other saying how they were going to kill each other when the round started. so the round starts and marshall runs into the shower to hide and me and Harman follow him. Harman knifes Marshall and i kill Harman then Atomic Man comes behind me and tries to knife me but missed and i turn around and shoot at him as he tries to knife me a second time and i kill him. round lasted at most 20 seconds

Let me add something to that:
On the next round he failed AGAIN!
And the round lasted 30 seconds!

duhoh
7 Nov 2010, 09:39am
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/duhoh/ttt_cloverfield_b20000.jpg

I lol'd

Zealot
8 Nov 2010, 01:04am
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/duhoh/ttt_cloverfield_b20000.jpg

I lol'd

I said that over mic like 5 mins before, thats my joke.

The Famous Zombie Hunter
13 Nov 2010, 01:01am
Today. Me, octavarium, and Molotov Mike(or something like that) were all traitors and we lined up shots in the center room on that pyramid style type map with all the traps.
There were 12 people in the room, including us 3. Me and Octa had a huge, and Mike had a mac 10. We all opened up on the other 9 people at the same time, and in under 5 seconds, they were all dead, all 3 of us were still alive, and surprisingly, still healthy xD.

Now, the part that makes this the worst terrorist round.
1 dip fuck managed to run past us with the anti traitor staff, stabbed either mike or Octa with it, then activated the anti traitor thing that makes innocents win. He was the only one left.

u egg
27 Nov 2010, 12:15pm
Bump for the lulz !

My. Best. Round. Ever.

roy_ship... 10 innocents killed.

One knife, one c4, one mac10 full ammo, a shotgun. And two balls of steel.

I'm used to record every round, too bad I've forgot to do it today.

The Piano Man
29 Dec 2010, 11:26am
Well last night I was up in the upper floor of this building sniping with my traitor buddy. All was well until an innocent came up and I was forced to kill him. Then about 10 seconds later a detective and another innocent came up and saw me standing right by his body. Me,having no ammo, was surely done for. The only plan I could think of was evasion. So i smoothly walked around the detecive and the innocent and went downstairs as they killed my traitor buddy. They then proceeded to forget all about me and I ended up winning the round.

Elfbarf
29 Dec 2010, 12:38pm
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4928/derptater.png

shawn is da best

Sai
29 Dec 2010, 12:51pm
The Best/Worst for me is when Zealot, Eklo, Vader, (some other guy), and I were traitors. This combo is the best because we could have owned everyone within 2 minutes or so. What sucks about it is that everyone rtv'd the damn map.

Bad Dog
29 Dec 2010, 02:00pm
The best traitor round I had was yesterday, on westwood. I was the last T, I had just killed 2-3 innocents, and there was just one innocent left: Afamad. The mia list was pretty long, and Afamad, having seen the announcement that I had ID traitor P3rg3s corpse (for credits) assumed I was innocent as well. I talked to him for over a minute, as we listed off the possible traitors. Finally, after waiting for him to leave the buildings across the map, he came out in the open, and I followed him. He passed the Un ID corpse of the guy I had knifed a little earlier, and I "freaked", accusing Afa of being a traitor. I had run out of ammo before I could kill him, so I turned a corner to find a nearby HUGE, and convinced Afamad to cease fire because I had "made a mistake".

He agreed, I turned the corner again and popped him. Lulz quickly followed.

(von dutch) delta force 8
30 Dec 2010, 03:50am
yesterday: 1 round - got knifed by lonewolf 15 secs into the round
2 round - got knifed by d-team oll pippin about 30 secs into the round
3 round - got knifed by P3rg3 a minute into the round
4 round got traitor - shawn tried to barricade me in someplace, I knifed his ass, killed hiphop
then I died
5 round got traitor - shot oll to death, I died
6 round - got knifed by oll,... again. I ragequit

D-Team oll
30 Dec 2010, 05:58am
yesterday: 1 round - got knifed by lonewolf 15 secs into the round
2 round - got knifed by d-team oll pippin about 30 secs into the round
3 round - got knifed by P3rg3 a minute into the round
4 round got traitor - shawn tried to barricade me in someplace, I knifed his ass, killed hiphop
then I died
5 round got traitor - shot oll to death, I died
6 round - got knifed by oll,... again. I ragequit

i love ma knifes
+ my best round ever on nexus 1huge,1knife and 1 shotgun= 8 kills thanks 2 the guys who were drawing on the wall :clap::clap::clap::bigsmile::bigsmile:

James
30 Dec 2010, 06:44am
Erm.. yesterday we were playing dm_island17 or something (the one with the lighthouse) and I was selected as traitor. I was down by the grounded ship by the coast, with a sniper rifle, trying to pick off the innocents at the top of the lighthouse.

Suddenly, I see an explosive barrel on top of the lighthouse so I take my chance and shoot the barrel, though as soon as I do I realise Skitz is on the top, and she is a fellow T. The barrel explodes and kills about 3-4 people, throwing them off the lighthouse including skitz... :embarrest:

I also knifed another fellow traitor by accident in the lighthouse two rounds later, when I was trying to kill vader :/ stupid lag.

Movement
30 Dec 2010, 07:15am
I also knifed another fellow traitor by accident in the lighthouse two rounds later, when I was trying to kill vader :/ stupid lag.

I lol'd when that happened.

Probably the best times is when Psyche admitted he is a traitor while he is camping the lighthouse tower and we hung every body in side that tower. Or when the bodies was hung to say "Fail" on the wall. That was pretty funny.

Harpr33t
30 Dec 2010, 11:13am
Biggest fail traitor round was when there were 2 traitors left and 2 innocents. One of them was hiding and the other was with us. I forgot who was the other traitor but in end we accidentally knifed the guy at the same time and my fellow traitor kills me.

Henrik
30 Dec 2010, 04:49pm
Biggest fail traitor round was when there were 2 traitors left and 2 innocents. One of them was hiding and the other was with us. I forgot who was the other traitor but in end we accidentally knifed the guy at the same time and my fellow traitor kills me.

lol I would have liked to see that

Paralyzed
30 Dec 2010, 04:51pm
1 deaging everyone on de_westwood as Traitor. Had a total of 10 kills.

Sandvich
30 Dec 2010, 05:21pm
I've also knifed a teammate, lol on winter mansion we were the last two traitors, and there was one innocent left. We were in an epic gunfight when I ran out of ammo, and pulled out my knife. I threw it across the room at the innocent, only to hit my AFK teammate... then I died....

Zealot
30 Dec 2010, 08:25pm
Shooting a european in the head when they stand still only for them to kill me with that 200 ping.

Jazzyy
30 Dec 2010, 09:05pm
Wasn't too fail of a traitor round but...

dm_island, traitors were elfbarf, vivian, deemoney, some legend guy or something, and me. Deemoney got rdmed (nobody gave a fuck), elfbarf killed a few, died, ragequit. There were too many innocents and I knew we probably werent going to win. So I decided to save my traitors by telling Vivian to call me out after I killed a few people so that she would be confirmed innocent. So i killed about 3 people, Vivian calls me out, tic kills me. And she gets called as a confirmed innocent. She then waits until the last 5 seconds of the round to make a move, ends up losing anyway but kills the innocents after it's over.

Fail.

Bad Dog
30 Dec 2010, 11:49pm
Wasn't too fail of a traitor round but...

dm_island, traitors were elfbarf, vivian, deemoney, some legend guy or something, and me. Deemoney got rdmed (nobody gave a fuck), elfbarf killed a few, died, ragequit. There were too many innocents and I knew we probably werent going to win. So I decided to save my traitors by telling Vivian to call me out after I killed a few people so that she would be confirmed innocent. So i killed about 3 people, Vivian calls me out, tic kills me. And she gets called as a confirmed innocent. She then waits until the last 5 seconds of the round to make a move, ends up losing anyway but kills the innocents after it's over.

Fail.

Ya, never rely on Vivian to clutch it. She never brings a towel.

Harpr33t
31 Dec 2010, 10:12am
Last Night was the most epic shit on docks. I fucking carried the team with my silenced pistol kills and zerg rushing people with it. Also my silent discombobs weren't bad either.

Jazzyy
31 Dec 2010, 11:49am
Last Night was the most epic shit on docks. I fucking carried the team with my silenced pistol kills and zerg rushing people with it. Also my silent discombobs weren't bad either.
harp's strategy on port is to sit in the fucking warehouse with a silenced pistol. fuck you.

Harpr33t
31 Dec 2010, 05:58pm
harp's strategy on port is to sit in the fucking warehouse with a silenced pistol. fuck you.

LOL your just mad because the door closed on you and you got stuck between it and I just headshot you.

Olli3
1 Jan 2011, 12:25pm
best was couple days ago: i killed innocents and detective

worst was yesterday: i died

Strike
1 Jan 2011, 06:05pm
A Detective and two innocents where in the open, me and another traitor stood there. And Innocent followed the detective to the other side of the open grass, whilst i shot the other innocent in the face with a shotgun, we ran to catch up with detective and the innocent, then they turnt around and saw the unidentified body, they ran to it like, WTH who did that? I loled, and in my mic said cool like "Hey Bitches, Turn around and you might see" Then as they turnt around BOOM HEADSHOT'ed them in the face.

The OBVIOUS: They must have heard the gun fire they wernt that far in front, also it was us, as the Detective had a radar and we were the only ones who didnt follow him. And the guy who followed him was proven innocent.

bamfers
21 Jan 2011, 05:23am
Six one deags in a row, ended up getting knifed by my own traitor buddy though. :sad:

duhoh
21 Jan 2011, 08:58am
A traitor pushed off chuckles off of the lighthouse and he derped and didn't move enough and goomba stomped me.

2 for 1 I guess?

Boobcake
21 Jan 2011, 12:26pm
A Detective and two innocents where in the open, me and another traitor stood there. And Innocent followed the detective to the other side of the open grass, whilst i shot the other innocent in the face with a shotgun, we ran to catch up with detective and the innocent, then they turnt around and saw the unidentified body, they ran to it like, WTH who did that? I loled, and in my mic said cool like "Hey Bitches, Turn around and you might see" Then as they turnt around BOOM HEADSHOT'ed them in the face.

The OBVIOUS: They must have heard the gun fire they wernt that far in front, also it was us, as the Detective had a radar and we were the only ones who didnt follow him. And the guy who followed him was proven innocent.

To bad nobody heard u since ur mic is shit.

Jazzyy
21 Jan 2011, 08:13pm
we were in the map that's some shitty house in the winter where the lights flicker on/off sometimes and all the traitors (except harry) decided to hide in the room/bathroom segment. We quickly knifeda few guys in the room once they entered. Then they noticed we were traitors and rushed one at a time. I died then Virus, then some other dude, but we killed many many innocents in the end. Two traitors left. Meosomething and Harry and one innocent left. Harry defeats him. We didn't do exceptional for traitors, but it was a lot of fun and actually worked out well considering.

also boobcake my dog avatar is much better (i changed it back to my dog avatar after seeing yours, hoping we could make some sort of cliche)

ConnorC
22 Jan 2011, 04:02am
On country train, jumped on for one round, went straight to the big building picked up a deagle and a shotgun. I was traitor. :). I turned round straight away deag'd a guy in the face, walked back to spawn, killed a guy hiding in a bush like a retard, then watched as one guy was on top of the other trying to boost him, there was another guy watching, So I killed the guy watching, shot the guy at the bottom, and then the guy on top went flying into the air and died on impact. I started walking over to the gas station and missed a few shots on a guy but then got him, turned back around to find one of my teammates trying to crowbar another guy in the starting building, I shot the innocent then continued to the gas station, I shot a guy inside their, went upstairs, jumped out the window, then was called out by a guy in the trees near me, I had a fire fight with him but eventually won, then moved over to the cornfields where there was a guy dragging a body, shot him in the head and then there was the detective, I had the advantage as he didn't know where the innocent had been shot from, so after a few shots he had a bullet in his brain as well. 'Traitors Win'. If I remember right it was 9 deag headshots in total. Fun. 21 Points.

cakeshark
22 Jan 2011, 12:56pm
i had a good one last night.
some custom map where you start out in the air in these walk ways, you can go down to the ground if you want though.

Anyway, start t, a team mate fails spectacularly, and all the players for a sec are in the same spot.
Me being behind everyone, with the m249, open up and murder everyone alive except the detective.
then i get deaged, all that is left is my team mate and the detective... and that guy fail so inno won.

but still... i murdered every player except one in about 10 seconds. it was so awesome. no knife needed.

Jazzyy
6 Mar 2011, 06:06pm
bluesky map i run up to vorter and ask if he has heard about the new weapon being added in minecraft. He asks what it is and I say "A knife, bitch!" and proceed to knife him.

ConnorC
10 Mar 2011, 01:27pm
Ahh I just remembered on island as a traitor I pushed someone off the lighthouse, he landed on someone, killing them, and an admin kicked him cause he was innocent, I was laughing so bad. :)

leeroyjenkinsboy
10 Mar 2011, 02:40pm
Worst: I was only traitor and was falling, hit ground second round started.

Best: So I was in the borders testing chamber knifed the detect in there, killed the 3 innos in chamber and proceeded to kill anyone that entered the chamber I think I got around 9-10 :D

Jazzyy
15 Jun 2011, 07:00pm
Alright. I'm about to tell you the best strategy on lost temple that can never be done again:

my original idea:
i was traitor and i set my teleporter for inside the traitor trap, i had Hunter press the trap when i was outside, and tell me when it wa sclear to teleport (BEFORE the doors opened), while im waiting i make everyone believe i "gimped" the trap and once the doors open I'm in there after i used my teleporter making everyone believe i survived the whole ordeal

it was a simple troll meant to mess with people... and then i had the best idea ever.

i told everyone that i would show them how to do it... i told them i needed a discombobulator so i "faked" getting one and i set my teleporter for outside the trap. i then had everyone go in (4 people consisting of 2 pubbers, the detective, and paching) they all believe im about to show them how to do it and BAM I teleport out... leaving them to a) die of spikes and b) die of laughter. i successfully raped all 4 of them. they knew it was me but goddamn... was it ever so good.

too bad none of you will ever be able to do it, this will be lodged in any of those poor victims souls for the rest of their terrorist born lives.

bamfers
15 Jun 2011, 07:03pm
running around the new de_haunts map and got I think 14 or 15 kills?

Metal
15 Jun 2011, 07:10pm
killing bamf and killing myself.
Good round

hV
16 Jun 2011, 07:08am
what a traitor that was a stupid move for him :)

i no idiots in thsi game play bad should stay playing some game like rp

ExRev
16 Jun 2011, 07:09am
what a traitor that was a stupid move for him :)

Wow, that was such an awesome story of your best or worst traitor round. Please tell me more.

Oh, and I'm about willing to place money that you don't even know what TTT is.

On topic:

Any round where Joo and I were fucking around killing one another and one of us kills the other as the round starts. Oh, and the dead person ended up being a traitor. But it was too late, the other one was already killed by everyone else.