PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Reborn

Metal
24 Sep 2010, 11:35pm
It was a great 4 years.
Hopefully bleach and naruto will end next.

Empire Strikes Black
24 Sep 2010, 11:47pm
i actually remember reading this when i was in 8th grade.

damn i feel old.

Drox
24 Sep 2010, 11:47pm
naruto will end next.

doubt it

Metal
24 Sep 2010, 11:53pm
doubt it

bleach then.

Kuro
25 Sep 2010, 01:56am
*edit* my bad i thought u were talking the manga.

and yea naruto when on a 100 ep filler run and you think it'll end soon?

Empire Strikes Black
25 Sep 2010, 12:28pm
yeah i just realize this was about the anime. Don't really care since most of it is censored.

Chainedlord
25 Sep 2010, 12:29pm
How dare you say that...

Harry
25 Sep 2010, 12:39pm
Hopefully bleach and naruto will end next.
jPmb0F00YPE

B-but, where will their fanbase flock to next?

Dark Torcher
25 Sep 2010, 12:56pm
all the naruto anime fans will realize the errors of their ways and attempt to correct them by watching

skcH2wMCv-o

Drox
25 Sep 2010, 10:29pm
B-but, where will their fanbase flock to next?

Once Naruto's over Im probably not gonna watch anything in till I see something that I might be interested in watching. So far, I havent found anything besides Naruto that has what Im looking for nowadays.

Kuro
26 Sep 2010, 12:29am
Once Naruto's over Im probably not gonna watch anything in till I see something that I might be interested in watching. So far, I havent found anything besides Naruto that has what Im looking for nowadays.

you don't like one piece?

Drox
26 Sep 2010, 12:45am
you don't like one piece?

I dont

Empire Strikes Black
26 Sep 2010, 10:35am
I just browsed through the Reborn wiki for the story (haven't been reading it for long time) It looks like the anime ended just at the part where X is about to become the boss and yet a stronger group of enemies (ooh surprisingly unexpected!) comes up and forces them to train harder in order for X to be boss.

I have to say the anime picked a bad place to end and this current story could be the climax of the entire series.

Metal
26 Sep 2010, 01:12pm
I just browsed through the Reborn wiki for the story (haven't been reading it for long time) It looks like the anime ended just at the part where X is about to become the boss and yet a stronger group of enemies (ooh surprisingly unexpected!) comes up and forces them to train harder in order for X to be boss.

I have to say the anime picked a bad place to end and this current story could be the climax of the entire series.

time paradox makes shit ending

starbucks
26 Sep 2010, 01:14pm
I already miss it :(

Zaraki
26 Sep 2010, 01:41pm
Hitman reborn, now bleach coming too...
I need more material :(

Kuro
27 Sep 2010, 10:20am
i wonder what will be the next new fad

Zaraki
27 Sep 2010, 11:16am
I already miss it :(

Since when do you like anime?

You always went like *Anime sucks, anime fags, ...*
:mmph:

Chaos
27 Sep 2010, 11:33am
I've been reading naruto, it looks like it's not too far behind.

Phobos
28 Sep 2010, 05:08pm
I just started buying the bleach and naruto shippuden anime in season box sets... starting from the beginning again. I recommend Yu Yu Hakusho for those who like anime that has over 50 eps.. haha. YYH has around 120. It's the coolest action anime I've seen... and there's good placement of cursing. :D

Kuro
28 Sep 2010, 06:23pm
I didnt care for YYH and ya i buy the boxsets too. but im pissed cuz i never got 1 or 3 from the original series of naruto and i refuse to buy those "new" repackaged seasons

Zaraki
29 Sep 2010, 04:16am
I didnt care for YYH and ya i buy the boxsets too. but im pissed cuz i never got 1 or 3 from the original series of naruto and i refuse to buy those "new" repackaged seasons

WUT!? I haz em... :laugh:
Costed a fortune, but it was worth every cent...

You can choose between Japanese sub/dub, Eng sub/dub, French sub and Dutch sub.

:thumb:

Phobos
29 Sep 2010, 02:36pm
LOL: FYE sells Bleach season 2 box set for 70 or 80 bucks... fuck that store. Amazon.com ftw!

PS- I don't like buying individual volumes because I don't like how they take up a whole dvd space for just 3 eps... and they're almost the price of an entire season box set when they come out.

kabLe
29 Sep 2010, 03:44pm
Bleach will die before naruto because Naruto gets a lot of views from tv and bleach is on at 1 in the freaking morning over where I am

Vader
1 Oct 2010, 07:20pm
I don't really like bleach. A lot of fillers in anime. Naruto is awesome!

Phobos
2 Oct 2010, 03:33pm
I admit, I didn't like bleach at first. Anime isn't as awesome when I watch it on Adult Swim these days. Maybe it's because I get distracted by everything else when AS is on commercial break.

Neji
5 Oct 2010, 06:08pm
I bet there is gonna be another Season of Naruto when he's a grown up. Shippuden will end at like 300 episode, after Madara attacks the village with Sasuke. Then a new enemy will come. Thats how it's gonna be, I bet you any money.

OR

Sasuke will betray Madara, and he'll make his own gang.

Kuro
6 Oct 2010, 10:44pm
I bet there is gonna be another Season of Naruto when he's a grown up. Shippuden will end at like 300 episode, after Madara attacks the village with Sasuke. Then a new enemy will come. Thats how it's gonna be, I bet you any money.

OR

Sasuke will betray Madara, and he'll make his own gang.

of course he is.. sasuke doesnt like anyone but his brother. im surprised he hasnt resurrected him to have buttsecks with him.