PDA

View Full Version : The Sundance Film Festival

Decesus
3 Apr 2008, 11:16pm
I've been to the Festival three times so far, and was very disappointed when I didn't get to go again this year. I have seen some of the best movies I have ever seen in my life at the festival and, unfortunately, never were released to the world. Has anybody else here been or heard about the Festival?

Itch
4 Apr 2008, 08:17am
I live in Utah.. so yes I've heard of it.. I've volunteered a few times and watched quite a few films at the festival over the last few years.

Decesus
4 Apr 2008, 10:58am
I live in Utah.. so yes I've heard of it.. I've volunteered a few times and watched quite a few films at the festival over the last few years.
That's awesome that you volunteered! I've always wanted to volunteer, but I've always been to busy actually going to the festival :P.

Itch
4 Apr 2008, 11:00am
You'd be surprised at how many of the films you get a chance to see by volunteering. It's usually a good group of people that you work with as well. Fun times.

Decesus
5 Apr 2008, 11:52pm
You'd be surprised at how many of the films you get a chance to see by volunteering. It's usually a good group of people that you work with as well. Fun times.

Yeah, I've met some pretty cool volunteers. Not to metion you get really nice Sundance jackets!