PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

NIKO
3 Apr 2008, 06:23pm
Tomorrow morn I go to court for my criminal case where i was falsely accused of child abuse. wish me luck and hope that the evidence they have to charge me with isn't good enough to put me in jail.

True Twinkie
3 Apr 2008, 07:25pm
Well, I wish you luck even though it would be nice if you gave more detail on why they accused you for child abuse :mellow:.

Red
3 Apr 2008, 07:29pm
Because his ex gf is a mega back stabbing bitch with a bitch mom encouraging her.

Captain Colon
3 Apr 2008, 07:37pm
I'll kidnap em for fifty, deprogram em for a hundred, and kill em for five hundred.

Good luck for real, nobody needs that shit ever, let alone at 21.

NIKO
3 Apr 2008, 08:03pm
Because his ex gf is a mega back stabbing bitch with a bitch mom encouraging her.

^ in a nut shell, this is what happend

Falcon04
3 Apr 2008, 08:10pm
kisses love XOXO

broncoty
3 Apr 2008, 08:24pm
good luck man hope everything works out :)

Slavic
3 Apr 2008, 08:28pm
Yea man, hopefully everything works out. From what we've talked about, there is no definite proof, and there are angles set against the ex. Hopefully it will play out the way it is supposed to be. Just be cool and professional.

Good luck

Itch
3 Apr 2008, 09:20pm
What Slavic said.. Stay calm, act professional and as long as they have no substantial evidence you should be ok.

Good luck.

KingTim
3 Apr 2008, 09:44pm
good luck

Edo
3 Apr 2008, 09:48pm
Good Luck

Jaffa
4 Apr 2008, 05:11am
I think i remember this being discussed before, no way they'll convict you, good luck though!!

And maybe get them for mental distress?

mNote
4 Apr 2008, 05:16am
Best of luck to you, Niko.

Keep it together and you'll make it through.

NIKO
4 Apr 2008, 08:52am
thank you so0o0o much for the support from everyone.

I went to court and my lawyer said that its only a 2nd degree charge, My son was not permanently harmed nor effected by this so he said " I should not be seeing any jail time." Also they kept the no contact order BUT they modified it so that i can ONLY see him with the supervision of child services.

LitKey
4 Apr 2008, 09:05am
thank you so0o0o much for the support from everyone.

I went to court and my lawyer said that its only a 2nd degree charge, My son was not permanently harmed nor effected by this so he said " I should not be seeing any jail time." Also they kept the no contact order BUT they modified it so that i can ONLY see him with the supervision of child services.

^^^

Looks like things are looking up. :thumbup1:

Captain Colon
4 Apr 2008, 09:15am
Not knowing any of the backstory, it sounds like that's good news for you, hope things continue to work out :thumbup1:

Jupina
4 Apr 2008, 09:54am
that's not the best, but it is better then what could have been.

yay for seeing your son =]