PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Decesus
2 Apr 2008, 03:47pm
My friend showed me your US zombie escape server and I've been in love ever since. Escape maps are some of the funnest things ever made. Besides that, I play a little WoW, COD 4 and many other video games. My job at Game Stop helps support my addiction. I hope to get to know all you guys and I'll probably be applying for an admin slot pretty soon, mostly because much of my day is spent on the escape server. See you guys around!

The Commissar
2 Apr 2008, 03:52pm
yo, welcome to the servers.
you seem like a cool guy, aside from your wow love...bad bad bad mojo. xD
come along to the uk escape server, its smaller, but the sexy people gpo there like me and flux and sol, but saxe also goes there, hes like the anti sexy to balance everything out. But if raven maniac ever comes in, the sexy level hits the roof and the server dies...
so, u a hunter, a runner or just damn sexy like us?

c ya around.

Itch
2 Apr 2008, 03:59pm
Welcome to the forums

KingTim
2 Apr 2008, 07:45pm
welcome to the forums.

Decesus
2 Apr 2008, 10:07pm
yo, welcome to the servers.
you seem like a cool guy, aside from your wow love...bad bad bad mojo. xD
come along to the uk escape server, its smaller, but the sexy people gpo there like me and flux and sol, but saxe also goes there, hes like the anti sexy to balance everything out. But if raven maniac ever comes in, the sexy level hits the roof and the server dies...
so, u a hunter, a runner or just damn sexy like us?

c ya around.

Yeah, I know WoW is bad. I've been a Blizzard fan boy ever since Warcraft 2 and Starcraft. I managed to resist it this long(I started last week), so I'm proud of myself. I think I'm a little of everything on the Zombie servers, but more sexy than anything else. :P