PDA

View Full Version : Snitch&Death selling BFBC2 CD key code.

Snitch&Death
13 Sep 2010, 10:23pm
SellingItem for Sale
BFBC2 CD key code. Condition of Item
Used Item Description
Will send you the cd key via personal message. Ill give you the info to mail the money to. If thats possible i don't have paypal. Price

Harry
13 Sep 2010, 10:38pm
Two problems here.

1) BFBC2 CD codes only work once. You'd need to sell your EA account (or Steam account, if you bought it via Steam), and not the CD code. If someone tries to use a CD key that was used before, it will NOT work.
2) I am pretty sure you can't sell CD codes here. ._.

Snitch&Death
13 Sep 2010, 10:40pm
Two problems here.

1) BFBC2 CD codes only work once. You'd need to sell your EA account (or Steam account, if you bought it via Steam), and not the CD code. If someone tries to use a CD key that was used before, it will NOT work.
2) I am pretty sure you can't sell CD codes here. ._.

Hmmm does it count if you only use it once? I brought the game but only played it about once and uninstalled cuz my pc lagged horrible with it.

Harry
13 Sep 2010, 10:41pm
Hmmm does it count if you only use it once? I brought the game but only played it about once and uninstalled cuz my pc lagged horrible with it.
Yes, it's marked as "Used" on EA's servers, and linked to your EA account. It will say "invalid key" if someone else uses it.

Snitch&Death
13 Sep 2010, 10:47pm
Yes, it's marked as "Used" on EA's servers, and linked to your EA account. It will say "invalid key" if someone else uses it.

But i just looked under my ea account games theres no bfbc2 o.o

Mercy
14 Sep 2010, 11:24am
dude the new bc2 copies are 30$, why would people buy used for 30...

Tweezy
14 Sep 2010, 01:25pm
Selling a used key? Seriously... and for $30?! I can sell a new EADM key for £19.99... :)

Cons
23 Sep 2010, 03:55pm
Sorry the rules are not to sell CD keys.. if you had checked before you posted you would have known

Snitch&Death
23 Sep 2010, 08:20pm
Sorry the rules are not to sell CD keys.. if you had checked before you posted you would have known

You can sell cd keys -.-

Metal
23 Sep 2010, 08:27pm
You Cant.

I should know, got in shit twice.

Three times.

Caution
23 Sep 2010, 09:27pm
You can not sell CD keys. It violates the EULA of the company, which violates our policy. Sorry.