PDA

View Full Version : Three things to think about

EvInReaLife
1 Apr 2008, 05:37pm
1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

Cows: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And, then track her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

The Constitution: They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

The Ten Commandments: The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse is that you can't post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile work environment

LegalSmash
1 Apr 2008, 06:56pm
Yep. I posted. 1 and 3 some time ago.

Zero001
1 Apr 2008, 07:36pm
1. It's just you, because I don't find it amazing. Unlike cows, humans have the ability to move around with ease. My own friends & family don't even know what State I'm in sometimes. Unless you want to line up to have an RFID chip implanted, theres is no way to accurately track that many humans.

2. Go watch the video I stickied in the N&P section. Just because we give them our Constitution doesn't mean they'll take it. There are more issues involved.

3. It has it's truths, but theres more to it than just this joke.

Italian Jew
1 Apr 2008, 11:18pm
lol, way to kill the lulz around here...

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5889/lolcatrenderer23ac5.jpg

Zero001
2 Apr 2008, 06:10am
lol, way to kill the lulz around here...

I had to do it. I didn't want an impressionable individual to come in here and take that crap seriously. With some of the stuff I've seen people come up with I wouldn't be surprised if someone did.

Blank
2 Apr 2008, 06:25am
Maybe we should give them all a cow.

Or turn them over to the Student Loan people. Those guys can find anyone.

Red
2 Apr 2008, 09:26am
Or turn them over to the Student Loan people. Those guys can find anyone.

*ZING*

LegalSmash
2 Apr 2008, 09:41am
^ word