PDA

View Full Version : Worms reloaded (I know it isn't RTS but there is no better category)

James
8 Sep 2010, 05:50pm
This game is AMAZING!! Me and LVG are currently playing this game, and I would like to know if anyone else has/is interested in getting this game and playing some games with us.

Paralyzed
8 Sep 2010, 06:08pm
When reading the title I was thinking off... :(
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID48103/images/Worms-2-Armageddon.jpg

Lux
8 Sep 2010, 06:45pm
Can I play with you guys for free?

Sexy Fish
8 Sep 2010, 07:35pm
I have the game and I am enjoying it alot. Got to love roperacing.

DoubleSb
8 Sep 2010, 08:32pm
KAMAKAZI.

James
9 Sep 2010, 06:01am
Can I play with you guys for free?

Just buy it lol, it's not that expensive and it's well worth the price

LVG
9 Sep 2010, 04:10pm
When reading the title I was thinking off... :(
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID48103/images/Worms-2-Armageddon.jpg

It's the same thing basically just remade

Lux
9 Sep 2010, 05:38pm
Just buy it lol, it's not that expensive and it's well worth the price

I guess....I don't want to waste £18 though like with L4D2......people say buy it and then 2 weeks later no one's even playing it.

Paralyzed
9 Sep 2010, 05:41pm
It's the same thing basically just remade

Yeah, I actually think I pretty much failed right there.. His signature got me confused, I thought he was talking about a complete different game basing on his signature, LOL.

Dracula
9 Sep 2010, 05:46pm
I guess....I don't want to waste £18 though like with L4D2......people say buy it and then 2 weeks later no one's even playing it.

Well its common sense, its fucking L4D.

Tha Mask
15 Sep 2010, 04:39pm
Never played Worm before, it is getting boring fast or is it a game that you play sometime but during a long period of time or a game you play alot for a long period of time?

EDIT: Because I'm the kind of guy which FPS get me the most. Sometime I'm waiting for a NON-FPS game since a long time and then after 2 weeks I'm like: Hmmm... Do I want to play that game that I payed 60 $ for...? NNNNOOOOO I'm going to play Counter-Strike. It's gonna be a much better experience with people screaming on their mic!

But Since Worms is 20 $ I might get it and I was wondering what you were thinking.

UltimateCookieShark
21 Sep 2010, 02:57pm
it depends if i am bored or not