PDA

View Full Version : People abusing the cops

LegalSmash
1 Apr 2008, 11:55am
NTrgJTlFkcg

Italian Jew
1 Apr 2008, 01:09pm
ROFL

What did she expect them to do..raid the Burger King and arrest them for not making her cheeze burga!

What a dumb ass:001_tt2:

Red
1 Apr 2008, 01:34pm
Haha, I love the 911 operator

NIKO
1 Apr 2008, 02:08pm
this is funny as chocolate covered shit

phatman76
1 Apr 2008, 08:42pm
operator sounds like a lady at a nail salon.

Bill Smauz
1 Apr 2008, 09:25pm
Moron!

Molotov
7 Apr 2008, 08:19am
We were just talking about this issue in my police and society class, my professor was complaining about how people will call during baseball games to ask what the score is knowing the police are watching the game at the station. That or they will call to report a crime days after the fact.:cursing:

Sk2k52
9 Apr 2008, 06:52am
The police force is so under appreciated and abused, it sickens me.

I know this guy that was bitchin about how once people become cops they start snitching on you. Of course you doped up retard! :cursing:

I wanted to be a cop but I'm too fragile for that kinda stuff D:

LegalSmash
9 Apr 2008, 07:00am
The public allows for policy to watch games at the station, etc.

The american public by in large does not like the presence of police until Tyrone biggums steals your wallet, or your spark plugs to make a crack pipe. THEN they want blood, brutality, justice, and for the cops to promptly gtfo.

Preventative policing is much more effective than reactionary, and maintaining police presence stops the initial spread and proliferation of crime, the criminal elements, and blight that are associated with such.

But we as a people tend to be 'tarded, because Eazy-E said "fuck the police" or we want to sit and smoke pot as if its lawful.

public order comes with a price: having to comply to it.

Super Nublet
9 Apr 2008, 07:04am
LOL, this is the kind of shit you get tazed for. hahaha

"What do you want us to do, protect you from a cheesburger??" - classic

Classic ++
9 Apr 2008, 08:34am
"What do you want us to do, protect you from a cheesburger??" - classic

What? I never said that.

PotshotPolka
9 Apr 2008, 12:24pm
On that note would you say that most Americans are complacently okay with the matter of being a farkin tard is acceptable?