PDA

View Full Version : Nishok's Video Issues

Nishok
4 Sep 2010, 03:28pm
Tech Support Help Ticket
What general section does your problem fall under
Video Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
Iphone 3.1.2 Do you understand complex tech explanations
Yes Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Kaspersky Internet Security Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
I did What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
It's an Iphone issue Please state your problem here
When I convert my videos (with any program, used like 6 already) All I see is a green screen with only the sound.

Now I'm using a program called airvideo, which makes me able to watch vids from my itune's library through wifi, but I can't just view them normally either, it only works when I click "convert while watching", the program converts it (in idk what filetype with what settings) and then streams it to my iphone. But the problem is that I don't always have wifi near me, and that the battery gets sucked when using wifi AND watching the video while being converted (so 3 power draining while it should only be 1 by watching the video).

I googled for a couple of weeks now without any success.
I hope someone of you know how to fix the green screen issue.

Nishok
4 Sep 2010, 04:13pm
Alright, I finally found a solution (coincidence that I found it after making this thread? lol)
I've always put the resolution to 640x480, which is the max I could get for the Iphone. But it seems that it only supports to maximum of 480x320, so yeah.. That's the fix.

You can put this thread as solved.