PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack Steam Activation Key

Tweezy
31 Aug 2010, 07:32am
Im legally selling 10 copies of

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack Steam Activation Key

If you wish to purchase a copy, then please email me on

tweezy@hotmail.co.uk (Due to the SG Website not working for me, which happens to often)

Serious offers please, no spam as I will find out who it came from o_0 :)

The Famous Zombie Hunter
10 Sep 2010, 02:09am
On a serious note, your f**ked Tweezy.
Not to be rude, but you are.
Black ops is not even a week away. People are gonna be more inclined to buy that and level up with everyone else than get the stimulus pack and play on whats going to be a mostly dead MW2.

Still, best of luck selling those man :)

Mercy
10 Sep 2010, 10:46am
On a serious note, your f**ked Tweezy.
Not to be rude, but you are.
Black ops is not even a week away. People are gonna be more inclined to buy that and level up with everyone else than get the stimulus pack and play on whats going to be a mostly dead MW2.

Still, best of luck selling those man :)

a week? u mean 2 months?

Italian Jew
10 Sep 2010, 11:23am
a week? u mean 2 months?

It'll probably be a week before people start "finding" it on the internet somewhere.

Tweezy
12 Sep 2010, 06:17am
Black Ops gets released 15th I thought...
(This week...)

But yh, good thing about my supplier is that I have the downloadable content codes saved for me (Without actually spending any money) so until I say I have no more need, i'll always have access to them ;)

hmm... Maybe I should do some Black Ops Pre-Orders? What would you guys be willing to spend on them (Steam Key)

Mercy
12 Sep 2010, 08:32am
Black Ops gets released 15th I thought...
(This week...)

But yh, good thing about my supplier is that I have the downloadable content codes saved for me (Without actually spending any money) so until I say I have no more need, i'll always have access to them ;)

hmm... Maybe I should do some Black Ops Pre-Orders? What would you guys be willing to spend on them (Steam Key)

black ops comes out november 9th u noob supplier

Kiwi
12 Sep 2010, 11:21am
Maybe I should do some Black Ops Pre-Orders? What would you guys be willing to spend on them (Steam Key)

$19.99

PingPong
13 Sep 2010, 03:02pm
You guys are confused with reach, black ops is still quite the time away

Cons
17 Sep 2010, 11:38pm
still though stimulis package.. no one needs it ;P sorreh