PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genises Evangelion

Dracula
31 Mar 2008, 10:08am
Any one here watch that i just finished and the ending sucked not enough episodes :sneaky2:

tosh9i
31 Mar 2008, 01:47pm
Maybe you'll like the movie better:

go to this page and scroll down to the bottom:

http://www.instantz.net/NeonGenesisEvangelion.php

Dracula
31 Mar 2008, 03:18pm
Thanx man because I use Veoh.

Do A Barrel Roll!
10 Apr 2008, 12:51pm
I very much dislike Evangelion...

I personally thought the whole series was fine up until the last five episodes, then the damned thing lost me. Sure, I might rewatch part of an episode quickly if I didn't get the whole sentence or misunderstood something, or even watch the whole episode if it's a really damn good show. I will NOT, however, watch 5 episodes two or three times over in succession, just to TRY to attempt to learn what the hell is going on.

And don't bother with the movies. Yes, there are mutliples of them. All of them are meant to be individuals, meaning one is in no way, shape, or form related to the others... which is just more retardation. Also, each movie is meant to be a different way for the series to end, from what I heard. Fuck YOU if your series has 6 different ways of ending, and you call them all valid. Now you're just whoring out your characters.

Do NOT watch the movies, for the love of all that is good in the world. The series ending is horrible, the movies are non-sensical and contradicting, and by continuing to watch Evangelion, you are continuing on the bullshit that the whole series is.

Dracula
10 Apr 2008, 01:22pm
I very much dislike Evangelion...

I personally thought the whole series was fine up until the last five episodes, then the damned thing lost me. Sure, I might rewatch part of an episode quickly if I didn't get the whole sentence or misunderstood something, or even watch the whole episode if it's a really damn good show. I will NOT, however, watch 5 episodes two or three times over in succession, just to TRY to attempt to learn what the hell is going on.

And don't bother with the movies. Yes, there are mutliples of them. All of them are meant to be individuals, meaning one is in no way, shape, or form related to the others... which is just more retardation. Also, each movie is meant to be a different way for the series to end, from what I heard. Fuck YOU if your series has 6 different ways of ending, and you call them all valid. Now you're just whoring out your characters.

Do NOT watch the movies, for the love of all that is good in the world. The series ending is horrible, the movies are non-sensical and contradicting, and by continuing to watch Evangelion, you are continuing on the bullshit that the whole series is.

Ya the ending sucked balls and the movies were useless BUT the fan written version of the ending is cool.

Do A Barrel Roll!
11 Apr 2008, 12:46am
My warnings came too late... I've let another one go astray...

*insert line expressing great shame and remorse here*

Hitman
25 Sep 2008, 08:00pm
Most of the episodes were extremely trippy and crazy because the guy who wrote it was completely suicidally depressed. Some of the episodes are him going crazy and writing about his own inner turmoil. At least thats what I heard.