PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Panic Source

Metal
25 Aug 2010, 03:30pm
Just stoping by a store with internet.
Just wanted to see if you guys would like to see one here?

Jazz
26 Aug 2010, 02:50am
Many of my friends play this Zombie Panic game, although I've never seen the gameplay, is it like Napalm or zombie hell?

u egg
26 Aug 2010, 03:06am
It's zombie mod/zombie escape (with objectives), depending on the map you're playing on. This has a different gameplay : for exemple, the more weapon and ammo you have, the slower you are. You can give ammo and guns to your mates. But in this game, you must save your ammo because it's rare. It starts with a random selection of a carrier (a zombie with the perk to infect ppl with a certain % depeding on the server) and 1 or 2 normal zombies. If you are infected nobody'll knows it but zombies, and after a short time (1min or 2) you turn into zombie right in the survivors ! :p I find it boring after a short time :( but meh it's scaring as hell ! lol

ScubaToaster
26 Aug 2010, 06:00am
It's fun if your good at it, also it's great when you barricade and smack zombies down with a crowbar.

Gordon Freeman style.

Repus
26 Aug 2010, 07:32am
This was bad when I tried it long time ago. You move slow as hell and don't have bullets, only weapon i had was keyboard.

As zombie you can get killed by 1 guy with pistol.

ASS game!

struki
26 Aug 2010, 01:06pm
This is pretty awesome.
Especially on that farm map,awsum.

Also its stupid game because its not a game

its a mod

The Baltimore Ravens
26 Aug 2010, 01:09pm
its a ton of fun and repus i can see ur a noob to this game. also it has been updated

Kaos
27 Aug 2010, 11:05am
Keyboard vs Handgun. Whatcha know? Handgun wins!!

Metal
5 Sep 2010, 06:31am
anyone still up to play tho?

struki
5 Sep 2010, 06:41am
anyone still up to play tho?

Fuck ya!

Paralyzed
5 Sep 2010, 07:50am
I played this once I believe, I enjoyed playing it. Don't know why I don't play it anymore tho.

Jeaneh
5 Sep 2010, 08:21am
I used to play this game (mod?) ALL the time. I loved barricading myself in a small room and killing tons of zombehs, fun times.

Paching
5 Sep 2010, 08:50am
I'd be up for playing this;D
last time I played though was hard to find a decent server