PDA

View Full Version : autodownload = broken

spartan 117
22 Aug 2010, 09:41pm
I cant connect when there are maps i dont have already being played, i checked my mp options to make sure things were right, and they were, but i still cannont connect and i always recieve the message "missing maps/mapidonthave disconnecting !"

help please!

u egg
23 Aug 2010, 01:44am
Does it always do that for everymap you don't have ? Have you tried to download it on an another server to check if it was serverside ? Maybe your gmod is corrupt or fragmented.

I was able to download a map yesterday so I'm just asking ;)

ConnorC
23 Aug 2010, 04:25am
Go check your gmod map folder, the map could already be in there, if it is just delete it and you should be able to download it fine.

spartan 117
23 Aug 2010, 12:08pm
only map i couldnt dl from the server that was actually in my maps folder was office unlimited, the other ones (every map i dont have thats on the server) are not in the folder.

Sandvich
23 Aug 2010, 07:37pm
Do you have "ACCEPT ALL FILES FROM SERVER" enabled?

spartan 117
23 Aug 2010, 07:50pm
yes sandvich...

*facepalm*

i checked my mp options to make sure things were right, and they were, but i still cannot connect and i always recieve the message "missing maps/mapidonthave disconnecting !"

where are facepunch style post ratings such as "bad reading" when i need them?!?!

Sandvich
23 Aug 2010, 09:22pm
yes sandvich...

*facepalm*

where are facepunch style post ratings such as "bad reading" when i need them?!?!

I am a bad reader D:

Well, I have no idea how to help you then :(

Kaos
24 Aug 2010, 02:22pm
Mine doesnt download automatically either. Have you tried getting it from a website and then putting that download in the map file?

Spartan
24 Aug 2010, 04:42pm
This thread title should be renamed "My autodownloading = broken"

Since it's not broken.