PDA

View Full Version : [LoL] Jungle Route for Shaco

Kennith
18 Aug 2010, 02:07am
For all those who want to know where to gank me, I mean wanted to know what my jungle route is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTknkoIijtY

For all who wants to know my Shaco build. You guys can stop asking now.

My build for Shaco

Unless you are going to own with him, people will laugh at your build, but this build works if you know how to play him. You will think your main damage is decieve, but it isn't.

Masteries

21/0/9 (like what your score will be)

Offense

3/3 Deadliness or 3/3 Archmage's Savvy (pick 1 or the other)'
1/1 Plentiful Bounty
4/4 Sorcery
3/4 Alacrity
1/1 Archaic Knowledge
3/3 Sunder
2/2 Offensive Mastery
3/3 Lethality
1/1 Havoc

A lot tell me, why don't you get Brute Force instead of Offensive Mastery and Alacrity?
Well your main damage isn't actually from your damage, its how many times you can land a hit with Madreds on your victim. Madreds is scaled by your opponents HP, not your own damage, so ASPD is a much better choice over 3 damage. Also, Offensive Mastery helps with your early jungling, by a huge amount. Archaic Knowledge is for your shiv and your Madred damage. Damage from Madred's BloodRazor is magic damage. Even though you'll be walking around with 0-2% crit for the whole game, your decieve is 100% crit, so for the slight boost in DPS get Lethality. A friend told me, that basically, you'll be a Hybrid Shaco.

Utility

1/1 Haste
3/3 Perseverance
4/4 Awareness
1/1 Utility Mastery

Awareness is a MUST on all jungle champs if they want to keep up with the lanes. Even if you are summoner level 20, it is still worth getting Awareness.

There's a slightly different mastery build. It would be 20/0/10. Instead of putting 1 point into Havoc, you would take that point and put it in Utility Master to make it 2/2. Its to make the buffs last longer.

Runes

Mark Runes
I personally go with ASPD. You can go with Crit runes, Armor Pen runes, and Magic Pen runes.

Seal Runes
I go with dodge runes for a little survivability. You can also go with Mana Regen per level or HP per level.

Glyph Runes
I went with CD per level, so Decieve can come up faster, the CD on it has been nerfed. Other options are Magic Resist, Magic Pen, or Mana Regen per level.

Quintessence
About anything can go here. Movement speed, Flat HP, Armor Pen, Magic Pen. CD per level. I chose 2 Flat HP Quintessence and 1 CD per level.

Skill Order

W - Jack in the Box
E - Shiv
E - Shiv
Q - Deceive
E- Shiv
R - Hallucinate

Hallucinate > Shiv > Jack in the Box > Deceive

Like I said plenty of times, Deceive is not your main damage, it is for you to get away or get in close. Jack in the box's fear time gets useful as you level it up. And Shiv is your secondary damage. Your main damage is actually Madred's Blood Razor and your ASPD.

Item build

1. Cloth Armor + Health Pots x5

2. Madred's Razors

3. Boots

4. Vampiric Scepter or Recurve Bow (whichever you can afford at the time)

5. Pickaxe

6. Madred's Bloodrazor

7. Sorcerer Shoes or Berserker Greaves (whichever you prefer)

8. Recurve Bow

9. Emblem of Valour

10. Stark's Fervor

11. Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel or Sunfire Cape

Those three items is literally all the damage you need. After that, you either go Banshee's for a CC or Caster heavy team. GA for a mixed team with 1 or 0 CC. Sunfire for a melee heavy team with low CC. I usually end up going BV and then GA in most games. For shoes you can either go Sorc or Berserk. I always buy Sorc shoes because it gives me the extra damage for Shiv. If someone on the team gets Stark's Fervor, get it anyway, it stacks for you. This is what made Shaco beyond OP back then, his clone would allow him to have two Stark's Fervor and etc.

Important Tips

This Shaco build is a damage over time, or DoT type Shaco. You aren't going to have burst damage, but you will have sick DoT.

Hallucinate is for extra DPS, not an escape mechanism. You'll have buffs majority of the time anyway.

Jack in the box, before teleporting back, you wouldn't want someone to gank you while you were trying to B with 200 health.

Do not gank two champs both with full health, unless you are sure you can rely on your teammate.

Be extra careful with buffs, you do not want the opposing team to have them.

Only go for dragon if you feel it is safe.

Combo is deceive, JITB behind victim, hit in back, continue hitting, when they are just beyond range, use Shiv. While they are running you are more likely to land the shiv into their back instead of using it on their front and wishing you didn't have it on cooldown.

25% extra damage hitting from the back.

Lizard buff is great to have for ganking, it slows down your victim and gives you extra damage.

Offensive Mastery and Awareness are excellent to have for jungling.

Boobcake
18 Aug 2010, 07:42am
I feel scared to try this.

Tcp-Kill
18 Aug 2010, 10:55am
pro