PDA

View Full Version : Hey admins

Mr.Jesus
16 Aug 2010, 11:28am
You wana come back to gool ol' TTT and stop playing with the new toy " SG dark rp ", TTT is an rdm fest gtf back here.

Lucid
16 Aug 2010, 11:28am
Not since you just said that.

Chêvouÿx
16 Aug 2010, 11:32am
While I understand the necessity, your attitude calls for this:

Ok, in seriousness:

Admins have lives. I get where you're coming from and completely understand, but you yourself need to also understand that admins aren't going to be available 24/7; there are others things which admins would like to do other than policing. Besides, it's your so-called "responsibility" as a regular to contribute to the community and fill the servers, isn't it? So why not contribute and make player complaints?
Put admins on your friends list and bring them in when trouble-makers are in the server.
If you want to call us admins lazy and irresponsible, then why don't you become an apprentice admin? Even if you can't ban as an apprentice, an apprentice can kick, mute, record demos, file player complaints, and admittedly intimidate with your admin tag. Sign up, or don't complain. It's annoying to hear players moan when they don't offer many plausible solutions themselves.

Your attitude also deserves this, although I'm on my way now:

http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ffffuuuuu.jpg

Mr.Jesus
16 Aug 2010, 11:41am
(You mad brah?)

"Admins have lives" on dark rp >.>, but i give my thanks to any admin that dose come to TTT.

barackobama
16 Aug 2010, 11:44am
I'll come to TTT later, thanks for the concern :)