PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft 2 Friends yah.... {:

VirDeBello
15 Aug 2010, 12:17pm
So I couldn't find the thread but if you got StarCraft 2 but your shit here.

I still don't know how to work the damn friends stuff.

b0red
15 Aug 2010, 12:17pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36814

Bullet Wound
15 Aug 2010, 01:54pm
So I couldn't find the thread but if you got StarCraft 2 but your shit here.

I still don't know how to work the damn friends stuff.

Couldn't have looked very hard bro.

Anyways you need 2 things to add someone, their character name and code.

After you have those, go to your friends list (bottom right corner of battle.net) and click add friend.

Then proceed to put in their character name and code (after clicking add character friend), incidentally your own character code that other people need to have in order to add you is also in this menu.

Try adding me: BulletWound - 366

Dante
15 Aug 2010, 02:40pm
or you can just add their Battle.net e-mail account. Which is a bit easier sometimes...such as mine. it can be either Dante - 589 or c-wood-24@hotmail.com.

Bullet Wound
15 Aug 2010, 02:56pm
or you can just add their Battle.net e-mail account. Which is a bit easier sometimes...such as mine. it can be either Dante - 589 or c-wood-24@hotmail.com.

That makes them a "real" friend though, lets them see a whole bunch of extra stuff about you.

Dante
15 Aug 2010, 04:05pm
That makes them a "real" friend though, lets them see a whole bunch of extra stuff about you.

not really, lets them see you ingame on starcraft 2 or on WoW. Which can help in certain cases. I know some of the people that play SC2 play WoW, such as myself. I'm never in vent or really paying any attention to steam so if someone wants to get ahold of me and i'm just playing WoW it's easier if i had a SC2 match or something.