PDA

View Full Version : Beaten to death for being Goth

'BEANIE
29 Mar 2008, 05:38pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=547708&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Damn.

LegalSmash
29 Mar 2008, 07:08pm
Im not british, but ill say something I feel must be stewing in those heads of theirs:

Damn Chavs.

Classic ++
29 Mar 2008, 07:21pm
"six-month community service order" are you kidding me? and this pisses me off even more "Officers said Harris and his mother sniggered while he was interviewed by police about the appalling attack."

messed up world we live in

raven maniac
29 Mar 2008, 07:42pm
I agree classic....absolutely pathetic that things like this happen.

But what goes around comes around.

LegalSmash
29 Mar 2008, 08:04pm
the british need to bring back the death penalty.

Zero001
29 Mar 2008, 08:24pm
There's a lot of things wrong with what happened. R.I.P Sophie :closedeyes:

NIKO
29 Mar 2008, 08:41pm
wow... this is uber stupid.

matt 187
30 Mar 2008, 12:25am
tisk tisk i mean goths.come on dont goths kill them selfs anyway.but thats be-sides the ponit.but that has to be one of the dumbest reson too kill a liveing person.:closedeyes:

shout out to "SOL"

LegalSmash
30 Mar 2008, 08:53am
to teach kids in school about their own heritage, or trace back British culture, rather than them learning from some black American who can shout about how guns are good and that killing people is perfectly fine.

Generations of kids are growing up being fed "uncultured" (to put it politely) media and it's ruining theirs and their families lives, because when someone kills someone -- BAM. Thier life is ruined, the victim's family's lives are ruined, even the attacker's family is ruined. If that's the cost of some cheap rap songs then you won't see me buying them.

Havok, with all due respect, I think that you are incorrect as to the death penalty. I agree almost entirely with your quoted statement however

The penalty of death being carried ensures that the individual in question will never act in that fashion again and allows society to forgo the cost of upkeep for that heinous individual throughout his "mandatory life term "

I dont think teaching the kids about their "cultured" british background, when the nation is too busy trying to accomodate every hakeem and mohammad that walks in through logan airport, and willfully tolerating people living on the "estates" for abnormally long periods of time. In addition, from what I understand, its the kids growing up on the "estates" (welfare homes) that subscribe to this chav thing primarily, is it not? I'm not saying its a british problem only, we have it as well... I think the island nation needs to go back to cherishing and upholding british virtues of hard work, bland food, and sticking to a difficult task till the end, rather than trying to accomodate everyone and thing, at the risk of seeming "uninclusive" or "racist" or "intolerant".

We have this problem here in the states at an exponentially higher level. The youth culture here has gone to pots primarily due to this hip hop culture "phenomenon" (plague), the second you allow for that behavior to be readily acceptible, or introduce an undeniably unruly and dare i say, savage youth culture like that, the whole damn cross section of the middle class will sink to the lowest common social denominator.... in this case, immitating 18-25 year old impoverished, inner city black american males with a penchant for guns, droopy trousers, and bastard children. Its EVERYWHERE, havok. The japs are having problems with it, the south americans are having problems with it. Our "civil revolution" of the 60s resulted in 30 years later, a destabilizing of social norms in american culture to the point where the kids think everything is to be handed to them if you let them be raised by the youth culture. Now its on the rest of the world's doorstep.

People have to stop immitating, idolizing, and tolerating what many educated blacks consider to be nothing more than low class "coonery" on part of the persons in entertainment.

Or perhaps parents should pop the kid in the mouth and tell them not to act that way.

The british used to do that, stand up for themselves, when someone/thing harmed their interests, and for that reason I have always had a fierce respect and admiration for the nation that gave so much in the form of work ethic and culture tlo my own nation.

You guys popped the nazi-sympathizing argentinians in the mouth over an island on their coast that you owned. THAT is the kind of balls that are needed to confront the current degeneration of old fashioned british work ethic as well as every other country suffering from this unfortunate culturally deficient plague.

Italian Jew
30 Mar 2008, 09:54am
I know...you do something really bad that makes people in society sick of you, why should you live? If the person murdered somebody, the person convicted should die the exact same way in my book. Its a little bit of cruel karma justice, but that is what those people deserve.

Slavic
30 Mar 2008, 10:02am
I know...you do something really bad that makes people in society sick of you, why should you live? If the person murdered somebody, the person convicted should die the exact same way in my book. Its a little bit of cruel karma justice, but that is what those people deserve.

There has been cases of rehabilitations through the penal system, which is why I can never accept a death penalty. Above all, who are we to judge a man to death, humans are not in the position to do that. That is solely held to Allah. Situations like this always balance themselves out, and those involve are judge solely on their own merits.

The Commissar
30 Mar 2008, 11:24am
im close to tears when i read this story when i read what this story and see what a misguided society my country has withered into. Where mere children beat others to death because of the way they look.

I would agree to the death penalty but our legal system is to hypocritical and beurocraticly biased to be fool proof.

I do agree the media are truly to blame as they pollute the immature developing minds of the young with violence, agression and angst.

I sometime fear that all that my forefathers and mothers have slaved and died for has been irrivocably lost.

And that those of my family who have died or are fighting in both world wars, the kosovo crisis, the iraq and afgan war on terror are trying to quell the racist facist uneducated ignorant violence arising in these wars which is being mimicked in our own country by our innocent children.

Our heritage and history of fighting war once made is proud to fight back tyranny and ignorant hate and now after everything, our own countryman are compelled to do acts of mindless violence towards the defenceless.

Simple answer, national conscription of reprobates.
they want to act violently? send them to war and give them an enemy that can actually fight back.

Italian Jew
30 Mar 2008, 11:35am
Well, I have a non religious view, but I can see where you are coming from Slavic. I just don't those people who come out of rehab with people thinking they are functional members of society and they kill again...

Captain Colon
30 Mar 2008, 11:49am
Simple answer, national conscription of reprobates.
they want to act violently? send them to war and give them an enemy that can actually fight back.
Most of those kids would probably break after a week of having a real DI in their face.

I'm kind of torn on what to do with assholes like this...on one hand I feel like if someone bigger and tougher than they were just pointed out how dumb they looked and acted once in a while, it would get through. But on the other hand, I feel like they already had their chance.

Maybe send them to america where they'll get shot by honest god-fearing samaritans :thumbup:

VirDeBello
30 Mar 2008, 12:22pm
lmao wow I was gonna say something "funny" but.....oh what the hell I'll say it anyways. In the picture of the girl, when they said here eyes were all bruised up I thought that was her make-up lol.

I agree with the opinions here and they are all reasonable from their different perspectives and views. But I can honestly say I have no "grand" plan to put culture, morales and values back into the families that have none. We can create shelters like the YMCA which brings kids off the streets to play basketball or baseball. But then we can't bring in everyone or force everyone. What could be done to reverse the problem we are in now? Send the kids off to boot camp where they can be "re molded" into the perfect citizen or just send them off to jail where we gotta pay for all the people that are there. The main problem with everything is that most people are sheep. They just don't give a fuck about the problems around them or they just forget. And we are all sheep, we forget about the problems, just do nothing about it or send our minds off into the cyber space and world we have created at our desks to get away from the problems. No one seems to get together to protest or raise arms or perhaps raise awareness. Are we afraid to stand up, would we rather spend our time in ignorance then try to fix it or do we not just care? Yes there are many problems, with the government, with people, with the world but most of all, you and me. We are the biggest problem because we have done nothing about it. And that is the biggest problem of them all. Before we can fix any of the other problems we have to fix ourselves, to stand up and do something about it.

Captain Colon
30 Mar 2008, 12:38pm
Is it just me or does that whole "youth violence" thing seem to be much much worse in the UK than in other countries? I swear every fucked up story I read these days involving teenagers killing each other comes from there.

LegalSmash
30 Mar 2008, 01:16pm
Colon, agreed. It appears as though the problem is exacerbated on the "estates" primarily.

Whereas here, someone gets shot, over there they get bludgeoned or stabbed to death. having seen both, I'd prefer an armed populace to a mob of burberry hat wearing imbeciles curb checking people any day.

We had a similar program here during vietnam- military service for the period of jail time. It didnt work as well as we would like, because eventually the guy's service term was up, and then he was not only a criminal but one trained to kill efficiently.

The trouble with tossing them to the military is that we would CONSTANTLY need a belligerent war to send them to. Also, this isnt the "old army, navy, marines, etc.) they generally dont beat the shit out of you for things any more, I mean, here in the states you get a "stress card" in basic in some of the services. (My JAG interviewer told me about this being a sticking point that resulted in a lot of cases against the USA Army and Marine Corps' instructors.) I cant imagine what sort of situation the UK has set up for its rank and file training, but I imagine it has some sort of a similar component.
The only way for that sort of "put em in uniform" mentality would be effective is if they were in "penal battalions" and send on ultrahazardous missions, where they would endure the hardships they have inflicted on people. Of course you'd also need a commissar like figure, pistol ready, to silence any dissent or cowardice from them... That or we can strap them to the body of our troop vehicles, adding an extra layer of anti-mine protection...:biggrin:

something has to happen.

Captain Colon
30 Mar 2008, 01:26pm
Maybe we could do what we did to German citizens after WW2 and put them on forced labor and mine-clearing duty :laugh: Someone has to do it, might as well be someone who deserves it@!

LegalSmash
30 Mar 2008, 01:36pm
lets do this:

You get elected prime minister
Ill get elected president

Together we will deport all your chavs, and my gangster(a)s and thugs, homies, cholos, b boys, etc. and we can use them to test medicines to eradicate epidemic diseases... afterwards, we can use their bones to make piano keys.

Its a win win situation.

LOL.

NiYZvLFTjJQ

Say no to imbecility!

Captain Colon
30 Mar 2008, 01:59pm
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to LegalSmash again :sad:

LegalSmash
30 Mar 2008, 02:05pm
DAMN!!!!

I was hoping for more rep, that way I can learn the secrets of castle greyskull and have some FABULOUS SECRET POWERS!!!

vviGD8rFXhU

SOLANUM
30 Mar 2008, 02:23pm
Im surprised I didnt see this topic sooner, but just reading the title pissed me off, I mean.....what the fuck? Honestly, some of you already know this but im goth and this is just retarded.

Sol :sleep:

phatman76
30 Mar 2008, 02:41pm
I don't believe in the term "hate crime," because the law should be blind and every crime judged for the action, not the motive. Judging things as hate crimes will ultimately lead to, for lack of a better word, the existence of "thoughtcrime."

That said, virtually every case of proven, undeniable first degree murder should be punished by execution. Whether you are 16 or 90, the punishment is the same.

When the punishment for a crime is not strong enough to fit the felony, people will inevitably commit the crime more often and with weaker motives. For some reason, lots of people think that the death penalty is inhumane, or cruel. Considering that almost every major religion condones the death penalty (Christianity, Islam, Hinduism) for the crime of murder, it is pretty obvious there is nothing immoral about it.

Of course, we must remember that the death penalty is only speeding up the killer's journey to eternal damnation :)

Captain Colon
30 Mar 2008, 03:09pm
That said, virtually every case of proven, undeniable first degree murder should be punished by execution. Whether you are 16 or 90, the punishment is the same.
I agree with this, provided that first degree murder means the crime was such that it proves the perpetrator was both calculating and aware + unconcerned with the consequences of their actions.

LegalSmash
30 Mar 2008, 03:23pm
first degree murder (all US jurisdictions AND britain, for that matter civilized world: Homicide with Malice Aforethought (calculated and planned).)

matt 187
30 Mar 2008, 04:21pm
Im surprised I didnt see this topic sooner, but just reading the title pissed me off, I mean.....what the fuck? Honestly, some of you already know this but im goth and this is just retarded.

Sol :sleep:

they want you dead SOLANUM

AND I DONT BLame them!!!!!!!!

Slavic
30 Mar 2008, 07:03pm
There has always been violence, there will always be violence. There has never been or ever will be a solution to stopping violence. Violence is found in human nature and will never leave. The only way to ease violence is to not be violent yourself, then there will be one less violent soul out there.

Please some one tell me of a society that has endured with no record of violence, internal and external. If you can name one, then I will accept the idea that violence can be stopped with an "agenda".

Super Nublet
31 Mar 2008, 09:28am
they want you dead SOLANUM

AND I DONT BLame them!!!!!!!!

ROFL, Matt you are such an asshat.

Super Nublet
31 Mar 2008, 09:29am
There has always been violence, there will always be violence. There has never been or ever will be a solution to stopping violence. Violence is found in human nature and will never leave. The only way to ease violence is to not be violent yourself, then there will be one less violent soul out there.

Please some one tell me of a society that has endured with no record of violence, internal and external. If you can name one, then I will accept the idea that violence can be stopped with an "agenda".

Couldn't agree with you more.

Steel
31 Mar 2008, 12:31pm
how can you be 21 and not be able to kick the living crap out of a couple 15 and 16 year olds....

Retarded what happened though, those little fuckers need to get life.

edit: oh and matt, I was thinking the EXACT same thing about sol, roffle.

LegalSmash
31 Mar 2008, 12:34pm
maybe he was emo as well. They cant fight very well.

LOL.

In jest, however, I will say that a pair of determined, vicious 15 year olds can seriously put someone in traction. Just last month in florida, some 15-16 yo black kids were sentenced for their involvement in the beating and near death of some homeless guy.

The goths were not doing anything. Its inexcusable

At least here the random beatings seek to lessen the social ills and raise property values. (sarcasm)

LegalSmash
31 Mar 2008, 01:36pm
^ While I can understand your rumination of the issue. I doubt that it should matter. Does England not have a freedom of expression? This usually includes not getting the shit kicked out of you till death, by hoodlums, for wearing period clothes and having 20 facial piercings.

What makes me laugh is that the same people who perpetrate these heinous actions are the ones quick to say "We be exzpresszzin ou'sewv's Dawwwg" when they want to wear sagging pants, gold teeth, over sized white shirts, immitate hip hop and bitch that they cant get jobs.

LegalSmash
31 Mar 2008, 01:36pm
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-42888.jpg

Italian Jew
31 Mar 2008, 01:39pm
they are banking it all on their rap careers:001_tt2:

VirDeBello
31 Mar 2008, 02:13pm
We should all just wear uniforms. Just a silver jumpsuit and we all have to wear it. That would be the life ^-^

LegalSmash
31 Mar 2008, 02:20pm
i like silver
ttk2yyBoJjk

Slavic
31 Mar 2008, 06:10pm
What's that film they recently remade with Sean Bean where it's a big conspiracy and they all wear the same colour jumpsuits and they harvest them for cloning and stuff...

Island? They are used as clones for rich people righ? And they break out and are like, "OMGZ WE ARE SoYETN Greenz lolz"

matt 187
1 Apr 2008, 07:44pm
how can you be 21 and not be able to kick the living crap out of a couple 15 and 16 year olds....

Retarded what happened though, those little fuckers need to get life.

edit: oh and matt, I was thinking the EXACT same thing about sol, roffle.

roffle =D lol highlight my post ^.^ that i made in big letters