PDA

View Full Version : Labarr15's Internet/Connection Issues(Lag choke etc)

Labarr
10 Aug 2010, 12:12pm
Tech Support Help Ticket
What general section does your problem fall under
Internet/Connection Issues(Lag choke etc) What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
Yes Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
No Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
AVG 2011 Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
HP What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
p6150t Please state your problem here
Ok so Im back with another Lag Problem. Whenever im in a game, MY game seems to freeze HOWEVER I can still hear people talking over the mic..
I dont know what the problem is or what the issue is..
any ideas?
Thanks
Labarr15

Bilbo Baggins
10 Aug 2010, 05:31pm
Yeah I've had that problem before, for me the problem went away after I restarted my modem, router, and switch.

Labarr
17 Aug 2010, 08:38pm
I restart my modem and Router yet it still happens.. For example: My net graph looks like this:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9928/mgallinonesgxivz0003.jpg

And sometimes all those colored lines are gone. but either way my screen freezes, but i can still hear people over mic....
Is this a rate/server issue or is my router/modem going bad?(they are both reallly old)

Spiffy
23 Aug 2010, 02:52pm
Where are you at on this?

Labarr
23 Aug 2010, 09:09pm
stil happens. my brother leaves for college on friday so im gonna disconnect my wireless router and see if thats the issue

Spiffy
24 Aug 2010, 07:55am
stil happens. my brother leaves for college on friday so im gonna disconnect my wireless router and see if thats the issue

Yeah that would be a great test. Let us know.