PDA

View Full Version : Palin Video

SgtJoo
9 Aug 2010, 08:47pm
uKflKzmfRCw

Wow, I'm liking Palin even less and less.

Spout your little regurgitated BS mantra of saving America and the lady has the AUDACITY to question you as to how you hope to accomplish that and throw another ambiguous statement right out there.

Kudos if you noticed the derisive mother/daughter look when the lady said she was a teacher.

ScubaToaster
9 Aug 2010, 10:07pm
"We have a lot in common...."

That's not a good thing....

Bilbo Baggins
9 Aug 2010, 10:47pm
I think Palin really needs to learn when to stfu surely by now she realizes that most people don't like her and think she's an idiot her making statements of her patriotism and not being able to back them up doesn't help her image any, especially when she doesn't even really try to counter the claims made against her about being a celebrity and taking a higher paying job.

SchmoSalt
10 Aug 2010, 04:59pm
I don't understand why the Tea Party loves her so much. It seems to me that she is clearly anti-independent journalism. If the Tea Party is so "grassroots" and "independent" then why do they support someone who is against independent journalism?

I would rather vote Obama over her any day. She is down at Biden's level. The only person I would consider even remotely worthy of a vote on either side in 2012 is Ron Paul. If he doesn't make it through the Republican Primary I might as well not vote at all. Not like my vote counts here in California, anyways.

Focus_
18 Aug 2010, 07:32pm
IThe only person I would consider even remotely worthy of a vote on either side in 2012 is Ron Paul.

You sir, are my new favorite person in the entire world.

Shadowex3
18 Aug 2010, 08:40pm
Yes because we should really give the Articles of Confederation another go...

PotshotPolka
18 Aug 2010, 09:08pm
Yes because we should really give the Articles of Confederation another go...

But it offers so much, like, a free pass on state slavery rights and a weak batch of worthless currencies?

Shadowex3
18 Aug 2010, 10:09pm
But...butbutbut THE FEDRALL GUBMINT! STATES RIGHTS*!

*except for: Legalizing marijuana and gay marriage...

bmills
12 Sep 2010, 11:32pm
i cant stand her voice

Shine
13 Sep 2010, 01:21pm
I never liked her =/

Shadowex3
13 Sep 2010, 03:42pm
Also anyone notice she, and all the teabaggers, who keep saying to keep the government out of X personal place have no problem with it barging into the bedroom?

KScorp
14 Sep 2010, 04:22pm
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/07/oregonteapartyanon.jpg

"We are Legion. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_%28demon%29)"

I always get a laugh out of this.

Shadowex3
14 Sep 2010, 06:00pm
Surprisingly they played it smart and immediately backed down and apologized when anonymous got wind of them using that.