PDA

View Full Version : ttt_SHHomecoming

iNorris
8 Aug 2010, 09:52pm
Before I start, I have to say I'm doing this quickly on my iTouch, so the official WIP will show up sometime soon when I can get to my comp.

Okay, well, as some of you may know, ttt_SHHomecoming is the last map that Fullmetal is planning. Being the great guy that he is, he set up an awesome thread that I will link to later, in which he outlined the map so that even a simpleton like me could understand. And seeing as LunarK, Tweezy, Whazaaaaa, etc. are tied up with other projects, I took it upon myself to get this map going.

The map is situated as such: Spawn, Outlying farmland, new town area, old town area, church, field/maze, docks/escape, in chronological order of gameplay. So far, I've done the spawn and outlying farm area and plan on doing the new and old town, w/o the church, which will feature some cool effects and perks for both sides. Unfortunately, said cool stuff is way over my head and beyond my skill level. So that's why I want to ask if any of the pro mappers might be able to take a break from their other projects to cover the complex entity work and fixing up my mistakes. Because honestly, if I were to complete the map, it would be absolute garbage.

Pics will follow shortly, along with more detail. PM me if you want to take a small chunk of the mapping, or maybe the lighting when we reach the end.