PDA

View Full Version : BLind Guardian - This will never end

lolzomgz
5 Aug 2010, 06:55pm
NO THIS DOES NOT BELONG IN THE MUSIC SECTION! :mad2:

I was just wondering, i heard that Blind Guardians "This Will Never End" was based on a book. I also heard it was dark fantasy, which i am a big fan or, anyone mind telling me which book (If it's true) that is, and is it any good? :thumb:

Thanks!

Edit: I also heard that nightwish's songs - Mainly Wishmaster are also based on a book. Anyone know if thats true?

MYSTERY SOLVED, read on...

Chainedlord
5 Aug 2010, 07:59pm
I can no longer express in words what I think of you, so I'll just thank you.

lolzomgz
6 Aug 2010, 10:20am
I can no longer express in words what I think of you, so I'll just thank you.

I really don't understand you, okay so i made a few random posts because i got bored, and here i am asking a honist to god question, something that i really want answered, in the right fourm, with the right setup and you STILL hate on it? Do i know you from somewhere else? Do you have some kind of a persional thing against me? What problem do you have now? Did i not use the correct message icon for you likeing or something?

Chainedlord
6 Aug 2010, 11:10am
I dislike spammers

lolzomgz
6 Aug 2010, 01:04pm
I dislike spammers

Ah well, TBH i will admit that i may not have the best ideas for threads in the world, the ones i posted in off topic were just to see if people had anything cool to share (Also i was very very tired :yawn:), i guess not.
Anyway this isn't exactly spam now is it? So if you want something to do your welcome to hate on the ones i posted that even, now looking at them, i think might go hate on, go figer. Meh also, you wouldn't happen to know the name of the books im talking about would you? i really want to know :huh:

lolzomgz
6 Aug 2010, 07:56pm
Right finally found them, youtube is ftw it seems, anyway, Blind guardian's this will never end is based on "A wild ride through the night." and Nightwish's wishmaster is based on the "Dragonlance" series, which i have heard of before, can anyone recomend either of these? Or are they total trash?

Chaos
10 Aug 2010, 10:07am
I dislike spammers

then stop doing it to this thread. answer his question or don't.

Anyways, Dragonlance is a must read, I think you would really enjoy it. Start with:

1.) Dragons of Autumn Twilight
2.) Dragons of Winter Night
3.) Dragons of Spring Dawning

I know a good bit about the DL world if you're interested

lolzomgz
10 Aug 2010, 01:27pm
then stop doing it to this thread. answer his question or don't.

Anyways, Dragonlance is a must read, I think you would really enjoy it. Start with:

1.) Dragons of Autumn Twilight
2.) Dragons of Winter Night
3.) Dragons of Spring Dawning

I know a good bit about the DL world if you're interested

Yeah im very intrested, could you tell me what "Grey havent" or "Arcane lore" is, sounds epic, or just maby a bit of the base storyline if you don't mind. And thanks for the info, really helpful! :laugh:

Chaos
10 Aug 2010, 11:15pm
Yeah im very intrested, could you tell me what "Grey havent" or "Arcane lore" is, sounds epic, or just maby a bit of the base storyline if you don't mind. And thanks for the info, really helpful! :laugh:

Grey Havens is some old Tolkien stuff, not very versed in it, and I don't even know what arcane lore is.

There are many, many dragonlance books out, all of which some how connect to the ones i mentioned, which is why i suggest it's a good place to start.

The DL world takes place on "krynn" and is pretty much a good against evil series ( there are books from all races perspectives ) gods and dragons come into play a lot. Most series are about a band of heroes fighting some epic battle within the main story line.