PDA

View Full Version : Disturbia & 28 Weeks Later

mNote
14 May 2007, 05:21am
Those two movies I have seen that are out and they are, in my opinion, very good and worth it to watch.

Disturbia is about a young boy who is put on house arrest and goes spying on the neighbors to pass the time. When he notices one of his neighbors is suspiciously linked to a crime that he saw on TV, he was curious and ends up risking his life to figure out if his neighbor was the actual murderer or not.

28 Weeks Later is about two kids who are put into a quarantined section of Britain when the Rage virus outbreak was assumed to be over. Little did they know that their surviving mother was a carrier of this disease and spreads it when she was brought into the quarantined center. The kids are the key to curing the virus so a doctor of the medical team risks her life to save the kids from the onslaught of the infected and the extermination by the NATO officers.

Graves
14 May 2007, 06:09am
I saw 28 Weeks Later on Saturday. It was great, however I really, really miss the original actor (Jim). Although I am glad they didn't ruin the first one, and "28 Weels Later" feels more as just a cheap sequel simply cause....maybe cause it was made 5 years after the first? I didn't like the cast though.

Overall, It was a good movie, but it lacked the good music and feeling the first one had.

28 Days Later - 10/10
28 Weeks Later - 7/10

mNote
15 May 2007, 01:06am
I've never seen the 1st one but the 2nd one, I agee, kicked ass for awhile.

There's only 1 flaw I saw in that movie, and that was when the father got access to kiss the mother and get that disease. Like where the hell's the security guard!?

Graves
15 May 2007, 06:08am
Yea, that bugged me.

Also, when they place the citizens in the containment area, why was the backdoor unprotected? The infected got in with no problem...what the fuck is up with that? You'd think they'd have the containment room gaurded....

mNote
15 May 2007, 01:53pm
This movie's got so many questionable flaws, but I still liked it nonetheless.

I actually saw a goof in the movie, where the military soldier was pushing the van. The van had blood on the windshield in the 1st scene but disappeared in the 2nd and reappeared in the 3rd.

Hahaha.

Henda
15 May 2007, 03:42pm
Edit: Spoilers now working.

Anyways guys when talking keep in mind others havent seen this and try not spoil it for them..

Thanks

IceMurder
9 Oct 2007, 07:02pm
i loveeeed 28 weeks later, saw it in theaters when it came out and i bought the dvd today :)

James
10 Oct 2007, 04:00am
Edit: Spoilers now working.

Anyways guys when talking keep in mind others havent seen this and try not spoil it for them..

Thanks

Eh... they only spoil themselves if they click on the links...

Jaffa
10 Oct 2007, 05:22am
28 days later is far superior to 28 weeks later, especially the begining to 28 days, which really draws you into the movie

Arc
10 Oct 2007, 05:29am
28 days later is far superior to 28 weeks later, especially the begining to 28 days, which really draws you into the movie

Yea. <3 Cillian Murphy. He was awesome in Sunshine too, it's a shame it didn't get big in the US though, it was an excellent movie.

VirDeBello
10 Oct 2007, 06:29am
So are they gonna make 28 months later and 28 years later and 28 decades later and 28 cenutries later and 28 millunemiems later? lmao I can't spell but seriously though are they gonna make 28 months later? Hmmmmm........maybe the virus gets spread world wide? And I gotta buy 28 weeks later since I never saw it and I maybe wasting my time posting this because they might have found a cure in the movie -.-