PDA

View Full Version : Slot Reservation

PingPong
3 Aug 2010, 08:20pm
Ive had this happen to me quite a few times and seen it happen to other people where the slot reserver drops a living person and it interupts the round. Is it possible for it to do check for dead people to drop first before dropping a living player?

barackobama
3 Aug 2010, 08:42pm
Not as far as I know, I'll get jäger to take a look at this..

ExRev
3 Aug 2010, 10:27pm
Yea I was actually wondering how the slot reservation kicking worked. I've had several times where I've been playing for a while, and suddenly kicked for slot reservation. I asked kool (who ironically was the one that I was kicked for) one time and he said he thought it was because I was the last person to have joined the server. But I'd seen several people join after me, and had been on the server for about an hour or so.

barackobama
3 Aug 2010, 10:37pm
Yea I was actually wondering how the slot reservation kicking worked. I've had several times where I've been playing for a while, and suddenly kicked for slot reservation. I asked kool (who ironically was the one that I was kicked for) one time and he said he thought it was because I was the last person to have joined the server. But I'd seen several people join after me, and had been on the server for about an hour or so.

Soulution : buy supporter :)

Repus
3 Aug 2010, 10:51pm
I heard somewhere it tries to pick people with pick pings, racist americans.

Seriously, its random, counting out admins and supporters ofc, buy supporter.

Harpr33t
4 Aug 2010, 12:23am
Soulution : buy supporter :)

I thought we didnt have reserve slots for ttt

Cromyth
4 Aug 2010, 12:32am
I think it picks the person who has been in the server the longest.

u egg
4 Aug 2010, 05:07am
By the way... I think the slot reservation on TTT is really a bad idea. Sometimes it kicks you when you're traitor/detective. Q_Q

ConnorC
4 Aug 2010, 05:30am
It's so annoying and it always seems to be me, i've been kicked by slot reservation at least 30 times in the last few months..

Spartan
4 Aug 2010, 05:42am
Normally it will kick the person with the highest ping if they're not supporter+.

Cypher
4 Aug 2010, 09:19am
I say get rid of it all together, there is alwasy one admin on, so its not needed for enforcement, and no one cares about supporters getting slots, they are the same as us. I get kicked for slots even when the sever is not full.

Nasu
4 Aug 2010, 10:02am
I say get rid of it all together, there is alwasy one admin on, so its not needed for enforcement, and no one cares about supporters getting slots, they are the same as us. I get kicked for slots even when the sever is not full.

Hell no?

The supporters care for them getting slots duh, they deserve perks for donating.

Hellspawn
4 Aug 2010, 10:08am
and no one cares about supporters getting slots.

lol is this guy for real

EvilShadow98
4 Aug 2010, 10:14am

http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

PingPong
4 Aug 2010, 10:25am
Lol supporters keep this community running, so don't say there the same as regs since you guys do shit all.

D-Team oll
7 Aug 2010, 02:30pm

it kicks the person who joined last