PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] zm_island_escape_beta_9 removal

Bill Smauz
2 Aug 2010, 11:40am
Map RemovalFull map name
zm_island_escape_beta_9 Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
The CSS Update broke the boats on the map, players fall right through them.

Drox
2 Aug 2010, 11:42am
I support, idk why I didnt get around to posting this myself since I have fell thru tram and boats multiple times when playing this.

Afamad 2.1
2 Aug 2010, 11:45am
Support so people stop falling through the boat/tram. Also because I never really liked the map in the first place. It saddens me to remove maps with vehicles, but it has to be done...

Ms. Blargh
2 Aug 2010, 01:16pm
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Repus
2 Aug 2010, 01:42pm
Boats work fine. They randomly sometimes glitch or when someone throws nade. Most of the time I have no problem with the boats.

This is one of best maps, NO.

Drox
2 Aug 2010, 01:44pm
Boats work fine. They randomly sometimes glitch or when someone throws nade. Most of the time I have no problem with the boats.

They dont work fine if they have any chance of people falling thru them, even the tram sometimes has people fall thru. Your logic is as sound as a retard on a debate team.

Repus
2 Aug 2010, 01:45pm
They dont work fine if they have any chance of people falling thru them, even the tram sometimes has people fall thru. Your logic is as sound as a retard on a debate team.

Most of the time is good enough for me when we talk about map I like.

Drox
2 Aug 2010, 01:46pm
Most of the time is good enough for me when we talk about map I like.

:doh:

Bill Smauz
2 Aug 2010, 02:54pm

Not sure when you last played this map but I just played it today and the boats most certainly did not work fine. They became non-solid and everyone fell through them every round we played.

Repus
2 Aug 2010, 03:05pm
Not sure when you last played this map but I just played it today and the boats most certainly did not work fine. They became non-solid and everyone fell through them every round we played.

I haven't played it in days, but i did like week or 2 ago. I had no problems whole time.

andre1028
2 Aug 2010, 03:32pm
k