PDA

View Full Version : JIHAD!

Sandvich
1 Aug 2010, 06:15pm
If anyone played TTT a while back, i'm sure they remember the jihad (suicide) bombs for the traitors. I think the jihads should be brought back on sg's server for a bit, just to see how everyone feel about them, and then keep them or take them off. The jihad bombs would always make the innocents try to avoid large groups, and would put more fun into the game for the traitors. So what do you guys think, bring the jihads back?

Bad Dog
1 Aug 2010, 06:49pm
We've had a few threads about it, Im all for it and I believe we had em on our server for a few days, but was then removed.

jeN
1 Aug 2010, 08:07pm
Ehh mybad.

Anyhow, don't you TTT'ers QQ enough? =P

Kiwi
1 Aug 2010, 08:13pm
shhh=p

This is for Gmod?

This is a stupid idea though. This ain't how we traitors roll.

Kiwi
1 Aug 2010, 08:21pm
Ehh mybad.

aboos

jeN
1 Aug 2010, 09:11pm
aboos

=>

PingPong
1 Aug 2010, 10:21pm
Ehh mybad.

Go play pb and then come back to me about that.

Cromyth
1 Aug 2010, 10:22pm
Go play pb and then come back to me about that.

PBers play TTT so it is about the same

Metal
1 Aug 2010, 11:10pm
Ehh mybad.

We hardly QQ about TTT on the forums.
We only get people who want to mess the game up with stupid ideas.

Jihad would suck, we got TTT the way we like it.

PB has more QQ, thats why i quit CSS.

Harpr33t
1 Aug 2010, 11:42pm
Its better than me running into a group of people with a flaming barrel :p
Also I think we should have a sound effect when you arm the bomb it should sing out allllllllllllaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Metal
1 Aug 2010, 11:46pm
We could test it out, but im saying.
It will kill TTT.

TTT is about teamwork, not 4 T's running to a group of ppl

The Piano Man
1 Aug 2010, 11:48pm
I agree completely, Fullmetal.

Jizzy
2 Aug 2010, 01:10am
Dont bring jihad back it makes the game lame its too easy to win as a T..

D-Team oll
2 Aug 2010, 03:17am
give it ago u DONT HAVE 2 use it it just for lolz rly

(von dutch) delta force 8
2 Aug 2010, 04:01am
maybe give it a try, ct's packing together are hard to take out and c4 relies much on a luck factor

Desum
2 Aug 2010, 04:25am
TTT is perfect right now, PLEASE PLEASE don't mess with it, thats how PB got fucked up so badly. Jihad mod completely defeats the main purpose of traitors... having to be sneaky and effective in order to win. Provided Jihad brings much lulz, it still fucks everything up in the end.

u egg
2 Aug 2010, 05:30am
har har iz brainless lulz :D I don't think this is a good idea. All nubs traitor would go " lolololJIHAD " and would tk. The game will be more easy for traitors, and we like TTT as it is now. If you see a large group of innocents in a small room like in zm_roy... Just act like I do ! Pick up a fkin Huge and slay they all for NARNIA !!!

The Piano Man
2 Aug 2010, 09:08am
Maybe we could have it for a short amount of time as a fun thing but I would not make it permanent. Or make it an annual thing like 1 day out of the month could be jihad day.

Jizzy
2 Aug 2010, 09:54am
Maybe we could have it for a short amount of time as a fun thing but I would not make it permanent. Or make it an annual thing like 1 day out of the month could be jihad day.

One day out of the month :mmph: thats just a waste of time to do that ... just leave it like reg pb there are importaner things to fix like the LR rule we discussed yesterday..
Sorry Piano man but Jihad is a "No go" for me :huh:

The Piano Man
2 Aug 2010, 10:08am
Yeah I'm not a big fan of it either but I just made a suggestion and I agree that there are much more important things to focus on.

Kiwi
2 Aug 2010, 10:31am
maybe give it a try, ct's packing together are hard to take out and c4 relies much on a luck factor

>CT's

ARE YOU SURE YOURE PLAYING THE RIGHT GAME

Harpr33t
2 Aug 2010, 10:52am

Whens the last time you've been the server buddy? :censored:

D-Team oll
2 Aug 2010, 02:07pm
Whens the last time you've been the server buddy? :censored:

true there true there

PingPong
2 Aug 2010, 11:47pm
Once in a month I wouldn't mind.

fanatiik
8 Aug 2010, 09:57am
OMG jihad bomb would be so cool i used to play on a server with one and it was awesome

PotshotPolka
8 Aug 2010, 10:32am
If they could increase bomb damage and it didn't fuck up the server like it did before then sure.

Also in response to QQing, we QQ about the important QQ things like QQing on our server.
RDMed QQers that don't know how to calmly ask admins to rectify the situation are enemy #1.

Spjerre
8 Aug 2010, 12:50pm
Also I think we should have a sound effect when you arm the bomb it should sing out allllllllllllaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Nah I was thinking more like: H91rPIq2mN4

Suzaku
8 Aug 2010, 07:09pm
Nah I was thinking more like: H91rPIq2mN4

Make sure to add a crazy laugh before the explosion.

Jasper
9 Aug 2010, 05:37am
Imagine an innocent picking the bomb up off of a dead traitor, and then *accidentally*setting it off. Mass lulz, instantly.

ShrubbyGnome
24 Sep 2010, 03:20pm
I was the one who coded and implemented the Jihad bomb and the tazer i believe back in the day I have been away from my computer for a long ass time and came back to see ppl are talking about them again if a admin would like to talk to me about getting the coding back and having it edited to the server I am more then willing to do it just PM me.

WackyIraqi
25 Sep 2010, 07:25pm
Wacky approves.

I suggest a Jihad Cannon too, which can shoot beams of Jihad.