7 Aug 2010, 12:00pm
Spjerre - on US
Spjerre - on EU

Harro (Ignore)
7 Aug 2010, 04:25pm
HarroHarro

jasikamarshel
11 Aug 2010, 05:13am
League of Legends is a session-based game. Matchmaking occurs based on the average Elo ratings of each individual players, with slight proprietary adjustments,The game can currently be played in four different modes: tutorial, practice, normal and ranked,is the game mode where new player are directed to when they first start the game. It is a private off line game session where the players are taught the basic controls and goals of the game,mode allows players to manually create custom game sessions that other players can find on a game list and join,Players can add computer controlled champions (bots), set password, and set the maximum number of players in Practice games.

Boobcake
11 Aug 2010, 08:42am
League of Legends is a session-based game. Matchmaking occurs based on the average Elo ratings of each individual players, with slight proprietary adjustments,The game can currently be played in four different modes: tutorial, practice, normal and ranked,is the game mode where new player are directed to when they first start the game. It is a private off line game session where the players are taught the basic controls and goals of the game,mode allows players to manually create custom game sessions that other players can find on a game list and join,Players can add computer controlled champions (bots), set password, and set the maximum number of players in Practice games.

wat

kabLe
11 Aug 2010, 10:46am

Stop wiking shit...

Gero123

Omar
11 Aug 2010, 04:32pm

What the...

Ganzta
11 Aug 2010, 07:49pm
Since there's an ever growing list of players:

Me - DoubleSb

Boobcake - boobcake

Farmer Mick - mickiscool

Tcp-Kill - TcpKill

Tinkerbell - tinkerbellp

Game Freak - Nectes

Ping Pong -P1ngP0ng

Lux - Lux aka coolkid

Skitzo - Miss Jenny

Eldest - EldestQDI
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35779
faggot

DoubleSb
11 Aug 2010, 10:14pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35779
faggot

Go die

Kennith
12 Aug 2010, 10:28am
I apologize ahead of time if I flip out on any of you in-game. I do take this game a little too seriously, but don't take what I say too seriously. I might sound angry, but its not like I'mma hate you just cause you suck in the game.

tinkerbell
12 Aug 2010, 10:58am
I apologize ahead of time if I flip out on any of you in-game. I do take this game a little too seriously, but don't take what I say too seriously. I might sound angry, but its not like I'mma hate you just cause you suck in the game.

you suck in the game.....

COME GET SOME!!!!!

DoubleSb
12 Aug 2010, 12:52pm

I don't care what gay faggots say.

Ganzta
12 Aug 2010, 02:05pm
I don't care what gay faggots say.

what did you say?

DoubleSb
12 Aug 2010, 02:58pm
what did you say?

What did you say?

tinkerbell
12 Aug 2010, 03:45pm
what did you say?

What did you say?

read above posts......sorry, you want a refesh????

COME GET SOME MOFO'S!!! ANYTIME ANY PLACE

mikeypoo
16 Aug 2010, 07:11pm
ADD ME I need a good team to play with. My current is embarrassing. Mikez0r's the name

Ramb0
17 Aug 2010, 05:26am
Add me, I started playing pretty often.

DuxDucis
10 Sep 2010, 08:34pm
dont forget me ChornicElegance...thts my name in LoL too btw