PDA

View Full Version : Chêvouÿx's Other Issues(please be detailed)

Chêvouÿx
29 Jul 2010, 06:25pm
Tech Support Help Ticket
What general section does your problem fall under
Other Issues(please be detailed) What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows Vista If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
N/A Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
I've updated everything from Microsoft Update and from the Google website Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
AVG Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Hewlett-Packard What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
N/A (?) Please state your problem here
I was viewing these forums yesterday with Chrome without an issue. However, today, the forums are "shrunk" within the tab's window. This is not the case for every other website that I visit.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/954/24568435.jpg

Prez
29 Jul 2010, 11:59pm
This has happened to me before as well, not sure what's causing it. Using firefox btw, and it fixes itself after a browser restart most of the time for me ^^

Jager
29 Jul 2010, 11:59pm
have you tried restarting your pc? and does the issue happen only with chrome or have you tried ie/firefox or one of te other browsers out there?(opera/ safari)

tinkerbell
30 Jul 2010, 03:40am
press Ctrl + mousewheel.

Wrathek
30 Jul 2010, 06:24am
nah, its not that unless there's some strange way chrome handles that. ctrl+mousewheel is universal for zooming. and that is scaled, not zoomed :P

Chêvouÿx
30 Jul 2010, 03:45pm
I appreciate the responses.

I dunno how or why, but it's fixed now. It just randomly "snapped" back to the edges this morning. I'm thinking it's a glitch somehow since it doesn't always happen. Not sure, really.

For the future: Do what Jager said and restart computer. That should work.

hV
31 Jul 2010, 07:31am
It happens on chrome with me every so often, just restore down the window and maximize it again. Usually when my PC is running slow and I maximize my browser with several tabs open, some of them stay the original non max'd size.