PDA

View Full Version : enchanted

535cheetah
25 Mar 2008, 06:12pm
this show was awesome !!! kids an adults of all ages great story line!! 4.9 outa 6

Suri
26 Mar 2008, 09:03am
I did not see this until it just came out onto DVD, and that's because i am married and my wife made me watch it.

The DVD has a HUGH issue with it. Who ever went back and edited the audio needs to be shot. The Music is SO FREAKING loud over the voice acting. You have to turn up the sound just to hear them speak, and then when they bust into song YOU GO DEAF!!!!!

Disney Epic Fail!!!

LitKey
26 Mar 2008, 05:39pm
this show was awesome !!! kids an adults of all ages great story line!! 4.9 outa 6

4.9 out of 6... ? What an interesting rating scale...

Italian Jew
26 Mar 2008, 07:57pm
he must be a communist

535cheetah
27 Mar 2008, 10:55am
I did not see this until it just came out onto DVD, and that's because i am married and my wife made me watch it.

The DVD has a HUGH issue with it. Who ever went back and edited the audio needs to be shot. The Music is SO FREAKING loud over the voice acting. You have to turn up the sound just to hear them speak, and then when they bust into song YOU GO DEAF!!!!!

Disney Epic Fail!!!

ya i basically just wait for alot of the movies to come out on dvd = alot cheaper.
but i didnt have any problem with the sound differences... maybe a bad dvd, dvd player, receiver? lmao your wife made you watch it .... broaden your horizons a little besides the old war movies and hack slash em killer movies. you sound just like my wife... she only likes the chick flicks and horror movies. no action movies like transporter or fighting movies. i watch all movies chick flicks, action horror, comedy, drama..... they are all good in there own way.

lol you like that scale ... i dunno ... i didnt think it deserved a 5 or 6 i dont think any movie will ever get a 6 because they could have always done something better. but it was better then a 4.5 :)