27 Jul 2010, 02:12am
yep sure

Nasu
27 Jul 2010, 03:08am
Well :/

You'd have to remove medic.

Strike
27 Jul 2010, 03:53am
but i'd guess you'd have a problem, if some people spawned in cells, and other spawned where cts will be. Then if one or two people outside cells could properly own all people outside and then everyone inside is useless since they have no guns and a limited area which they cannot escape.

Kinda of a useless map tbh. Since this is TTT and your trying to play tht which is PB.

Also you'd need an objective, unless your gonna put one in. Eg like Turn on power by collecting batteries and then open the cells to use a hidden exit to get out of the jail.

I dunno Elaborate

D-Team oll
27 Jul 2010, 07:50am
but i'd guess you'd have a problem, if some people spawned in cells, and other spawned where cts will be. Then if one or two people outside cells could properly own all people outside and then everyone inside is useless since they have no guns and a limited area which they cannot escape.

Kinda of a useless map tbh. Since this is TTT and your trying to play tht which is PB.

Also you'd need an objective, unless your gonna put one in. Eg like Turn on power by collecting batteries and then open the cells to use a hidden exit to get out of the jail.

I dunno Elaborate
well u dont rly need an objective its just for something 2 do

Harpr33t
27 Jul 2010, 02:29pm

I dunno Elaborate

You could just spawn every1 out side the cell doors or start the round with the doors open....

Bad Dog
27 Jul 2010, 03:13pm
IMO Not big enough..not enough places that people could get isolated.

Mad Dogg
27 Jul 2010, 03:16pm
As you know its meaned to be PB map.
Its just not even near of good TTT map.

Teen Panda
29 Jul 2010, 04:30am
Actually I think that we just need some new spawnpoints and a good armory... Traitors will find ways to kill innocents.