im am in a pit of despair right now.

now i gotta find the fansubs sites for all the manga i read =(

Harry
22 Jul 2010, 02:16am
Use Baka Updates, you silly thing!

Kuro
22 Jul 2010, 02:19am
Use Baka Updates, you silly thing!

site is too confusing .. all i found was anime.

Drox
22 Jul 2010, 02:21am
im am in a pit of despair right now.

now i gotta find the fansubs sites for all the manga i read =(

yea its because their manga supplier/translator is on vacation or some shit lol

Harry
22 Jul 2010, 02:21am
site is too confusing .. all i found was anime.
Click on their manga section, has "mangaupdates" in the address.

Desum
22 Jul 2010, 02:22am
use mangareader.net. Lol, I guess its good they're supporting the author, but its not like manga fans will be more loyal to OM than they are to the mangas themselves, they'll just find new places to get it. Until the japanese authors start releasing non-edited, direct translation versions of the manga at the same, or at least within 1 weekish of time to the US/other countries then people will continue reading scanlations.

Kuro
22 Jul 2010, 02:22am
yea its because their manga supplier/translator is on vacation or some shit lol

-rep

what are u talking about!? in case you didnt know. onemanga just announced they arent gonna have manga anymore because of authors going after the sites. i dunno if they got a cease and desist letter or what?

Drox
22 Jul 2010, 02:26am
-rep

what are u talking about!? in case you didnt know. onemanga just announced they arent gonna have manga anymore because of authors going after the sites. i dunno if they got a cease and desist letter or what?

ehh idk, Im going off what they posted last week when they didnt have the new naruto chap up on time.

Kuro
22 Jul 2010, 02:28am
ehh idk, Im going off what they posted last week when they didnt have the new naruto chap up on time.

u sure u arnt thinking of manga stream? and how they announced their raw provider got a gf so no more raws from him.

and btw.. whats mt? i read on the baka updates that its a sad summer first mt now om.

Drox
22 Jul 2010, 02:30am
u sure u arnt thinking of manga stream? and how they announced their raw provider got a gf so no more raws from him.

and btw.. whats mt? i read on the baka updates that its a sad summer first mt now om.

Im pretty sure it was OM since thats who I have in my bookmarks but idk.

Mutiny
25 Jul 2010, 10:43pm
Im in the same situation, I've found

http://haven-reader.net/

mangafox.com

mangastream.com (also does the fastest releases for the big 3)

iAMGeno
27 Jul 2010, 07:01pm
Well, mangafox seems like the best alternative considering the fact that it had all the manga onemanga had and the Korean manga onemanga didn't have. The only thing I don't like about it is the ads on the sides but w/e I can deal with it.

Zaraki
3 Aug 2010, 06:16pm
Could be...