PDA

View Full Version : Diablo III Preorder - - - $29

Archy
21 Jul 2010, 09:56am
http://www.g2play.net/store/Diablo-III-Digital-Download.html

I noticed on G2PLay today that the Diablo 3 preorder was only 30ish dollars which is a great deal on a new game. Although this game wont come out for a long while, it still is a nice deal.

Elleon
21 Jul 2010, 10:14am
http://www.g2play.net/store/Diablo-III-Digital-Download.html

I noticed on G2PLay today that the Diablo 3 preorder was only 30ish dollars which is a great deal on a new game. Although this game wont come out for a long while, it still is a nice deal.

Diablo 3 preorder, 30ish dollars?

I highly doubt that figure and if it is, you can bet that not even the developers have high hopes for this game. FAIL

Archy
21 Jul 2010, 04:40pm
Diablo 3 preorder, 30ish dollars?

I highly doubt that figure and if it is, you can bet that not even the developers have high hopes for this game. FAIL

Well it is a European site. I think it is legit but it has been proven that one of their games was actually just illegal copies. I've had no problems with any of the games ive gotten.

SchmoSalt
21 Jul 2010, 11:51pm
Well it is a European site. I think it is legit but it has been proven that one of their games was actually just illegal copies. I've had no problems with any of the games ive gotten.

I still wouldn't trust the site, especially with the history they have. Also, when it comes to pre-orders, I would prefer to pre-order from a reputable source like Steam.

Not to mention the price seems way too good to be true.

yoshimtu
22 Jul 2010, 02:26am
I still wouldn't trust the site, especially with the history they have. Also, when it comes to pre-orders, I would prefer to pre-order from a reputable source like Steam.

Not to mention the price seems way too good to be true.

History? I was thinking of pre-ordering from here... I shouldn't?

Archy
22 Jul 2010, 10:11am
I've heard that they did steal copies of one game a while back. I don't know if they do it to more games and they just got caught with that one. I've bought like 4 games, one was Modern Warfare 2 and I had no problems at all with an illegal copy or whatever.