PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genesis Evangelion

An_Orange
20 Jul 2010, 11:29pm
Can someone explain to me the ending of this anime I was in a "WTF" moment when I finished this series because I thought it would be like a Gundam action thing and it turns to be more a psychological mind fucking realism series which threw me off. Then the ending made no sense what so ever, correct me if I am wrong, I think Shinji thought all of this in his mind or different parralel worlds?

Dracula
21 Jul 2010, 05:01am
Watch The End of Evangelion (movie) it should help a bit.

An_Orange
21 Jul 2010, 04:53pm
Alright but can you tell me whether my idea on the parallel worlds and the other thing I said was right or can you deviate and give me another idea on what the true storyline is about and explain the ending in details if you can.

Bullet Wound
21 Jul 2010, 05:16pm
Just pretend the last 2 episodes never existed, thats what I do, and I'm happy with it.

An_Orange
22 Jul 2010, 12:31am
Just pretend the last 2 episodes never existed, thats what I do, and I'm happy with it.

I wish I never did see the last 2 episodes because I am guessing the maker's got lazy and just put the first crappy idea that came into their minds to wrap up the series.

Dracula
22 Jul 2010, 07:27am
I wish I never did see the last 2 episodes because I am guessing the maker's got lazy and just put the first crappy idea that came into their minds to wrap up the series.

More like the maker was bat shit insane by the end of making this show.