PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] jb_mushroom_kingdom

Gizmoduck
17 Jul 2010, 09:27pm
<fieldset><div align="center"><blink><b class="blue"><font size="3">jb_mushroom_kingdom</font></b></blink></div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">This map is going to encompass all the fun things about Super Mario Bros. All custom textures/sounds will be used for the most part. The jail will be set up much like the outside and castle from mario 64. CTs being the Bros. and Ts being Koopas! </b>

The map will have such great things as Mario Kart, Bowsers Knife Arena, Latuki's Club, Dr Mario Medic, Mario World Block running, and much much much more. Im a big fan of attention to detail and try to bring the best to my maps and make them as rich and wonderful as possible.</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Total Hours Spent Making the Map</b>

2 Hours</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Completion Percentages</div></b>

<ul><ul><li> Spawn
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Progress_bar_0.svg/120px-Progress_bar_0.svg.png

IMAGE LINK HERE
<li> Armory
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Progress_bar_0.svg/120px-Progress_bar_0.svg.png

[img]IMAGE LINK HERE</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Currently Working On</b>

Creating Initial Geometry</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">FPSB Work In Progress</b>

None yet....Soon :thumb: </div></fieldset>

Prez
17 Jul 2010, 09:50pm
Cool stuff. Can't wait!

Krazy
17 Jul 2010, 10:30pm
Interesting concept, and it will probably turn out to be a good map if you don't mess it up

LunarKirby
18 Jul 2010, 04:46am
Lol I think he can do it his previous jail break was awesome he is a very good unrealstic mapper.

Interesting concept, and it will probably turn out to be a good map if you don't mess it up

Lol XD

Krazy
18 Jul 2010, 11:01am
lol well hey, i havnt seen his previous maps, and tbh i've seen a lot of people have great concepts but poor execution when it comes to mapping.