PDA

View Full Version : Area Rule.

Methelod
13 Jul 2010, 12:33am
I know this might vary from admin to admin or it might have been decided or maybe noone cares but what is the official saying on claiming an area is it you can only do it a 5 min, if they claim an area they arn't immune to rdm, or whatever other rule.

mNote
13 Jul 2010, 12:42am
There is (and should be) no rule against claiming areas. You can claim areas all you want, but if you start to kill people for being in your area, that does not make you immune to getting killed yourself.

Even announcing that you are going to kill people for being in your area does not protect you from RDM. In fact, it should make you a suspect for doing so.

Methelod
13 Jul 2010, 09:32am
Well thats what I thought but some troll in the server said that Jesus and Mercy said you couldn't claim an area til 5:00 but I kept repeating what you said.

Spartan
13 Jul 2010, 11:53am
Well it's really a question of how much karma you wanna lose. You can claim an area, but as soon as you say it, you can't complain if someone kills you. Generally speaking though, I wouldn't claim an area other than a small room, rather than something retarded like an entire building on canyon.