PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion for minigames Server

helldog_ro
11 Jul 2010, 12:56am
I think we must introduce the command /rtd for players who have many points to give them increase health,armor,money etc

Tyler
13 Jul 2010, 09:33am
Edit button and no it would be a horrible idea, all the rpg, rtd, etc shit is just horrible and ruins game play, plus its retarded. Plus MG is basically Pauls so anything that goes on it would need to go by him most likely.

Spiral
13 Jul 2010, 09:38am
all the rpg, rtd, etc shit is just horrible and ruins game play, plus its retarded.

/end thread

Spiffy
13 Jul 2010, 10:03am
RTD definitely makes maps like smash cannons a lot more fun.

Kiwi
13 Jul 2010, 11:46am
RTD definitely makes maps like smash cannons a lot more fun.

No, not really.

Drox
13 Jul 2010, 11:49am
I think MG is pretty fun the way it is

Prez
13 Jul 2010, 11:50am
I have to agree with Drox. I've played on some servers with rtd, but it's not always fun when someone gets noclip, invisibility, or something else like that. I'd say let's just keep it like it is.

Kiwi
13 Jul 2010, 01:51pm
I have to agree with Drox. I've played on some servers with rtd, but it's not always fun when someone gets noclip, invisibility, or something else like that. I'd say let's just keep it like it is.

I want to play on the server that gives noclip on /rtd.

Shadowex3
13 Jul 2010, 04:04pm
RTD worked in Half-life 1 because you could do awesome (at the time) things like glowshells and whatnot that didnt affect gameplay. RTD with gameplay affecting things tends to be a gamekiller.

Jizzy
14 Jul 2010, 03:52am
What Rtd in minigames No! rtd is only fun in Deathrun .. since we dont have that i think we dont need rtd!