PDA

View Full Version : Fucked sound

ReGIONALS
7 Jul 2010, 02:32am
The sound on my computer is completly screwed. everything is distorted and cant hear dialogue, that goes for music movies and games.

this started just about an hour ago and i didnt have this problem earlier int he day cause i had been wathcing movies and play games etc

EDIT: it was my headphones the wires are loose from dangling at the end of my desk and i cant rma them.

Wrathek
7 Jul 2010, 07:44am
i couldve told you that if i had seen this post in time lol. just about any time your sound is too fucking loud or whatever like that, the mic and/or headphone input jack is "confused".

For anyone else, if you ever hear REALLY loud sound in your headphones or from your speakers, its because your "flexijack" isn't set to mic in.

ReGIONALS
18 Jul 2010, 12:06am
i couldve told you that if i had seen this post in time lol. just about any time your sound is too fucking loud or whatever like that, the mic and/or headphone input jack is "confused".

For anyone else, if you ever hear REALLY loud sound in your headphones or from your speakers, its because your "flexijack" isn't set to mic in.

are you calling my heaphones gay?