PDA

View Full Version : not sure if it goes here

LoneWolf
6 Jul 2010, 07:46pm
Okay i had this enuf umm really putting up an achivement server that no one plays it. ITS A WASTE OF MONEY:rip: and i think you should remove it and put Naplam or Deathrun backup at least people play on them and they are fun!

Tyler
6 Jul 2010, 08:30pm
I agree with removing it, most people will just host a private server to get the achievements any how because it would be faster, achievement servers on css wont get much like they do on tf2 anyways.

Metal
6 Jul 2010, 08:34pm
PB->GG
Achv->GG

Prez
6 Jul 2010, 08:35pm
PB->GG
Achv->GG

No... lol

I agree with taking off the achievement server. Doesn't really look like it would be put to much use.

Caution
6 Jul 2010, 09:09pm
ITS A WASTE OF MONEY

You do realize we own a dedicated server, right?

The reason it's up is because it uses hardly any resources at all, where as an actual mod uses up the resources we don't have.

Metal
7 Jul 2010, 07:17am
No... lol

I agree with taking off the achievement server. Doesn't really look like it would be put to much use.

Why not shadow?
GunGame can support itself with events and its not that hard to fill up.
If you feel like playing GG just join the server.

Hell if we can get a damn ZS,BF,Achievement server i think GG would be fine for a while.
Maybe just a test for 1 month

Dracula
7 Jul 2010, 07:38am
Why not shadow?
GunGame can support itself with events and its not that hard to fill up.
If you feel like playing GG just join the server.

Hell if we can get a damn ZS,BF,Achievement server i think GG would be fine for a while.
Maybe just a test for 1 month

GG will die.

Wrathek
7 Jul 2010, 07:40am
what caution said.. for fucks sake stop acting like its wasting money. we don't fucking rent the server.. we own it. and i doubt it was meant to be even remotely permanent.. just a convenient place to idle to get a few of the map achieves

Metal
7 Jul 2010, 08:28am
GG will die.

it does, that it picks back up.

Neji
7 Jul 2010, 09:06am
PB->GG
Achv->GG

Quote me on this.......

FUCK GG

^

Jeaneh
7 Jul 2010, 11:01am
PB->GG
Achv->GG

If anything, don't take off PB. It's VERY popular and my favorite along with mimgames. A lot of people would be disappointed if we took off PB.

Lemonstein
7 Jul 2010, 11:26am
Achv->GG

I <3 you (no homo)

GG server would be awesome
Id use to always play GG, id probably be in the server a lot

Metal
7 Jul 2010, 01:05pm
Quote me on this.......

FUCK GG

Over used quote, also just cuz Hag hates GG doesn't mean others do

Dracula
7 Jul 2010, 09:34pm
Over used quote, also just cuz Hag hates GG doesn't mean others do

It dosent matter what the fuck yall like. The GG server ALWAYS dies. If your so sure of its success open your own GG server to prove the point. It will die and SG people randomly popping on for events ect =/= new members or even just players. Its the same shit every time.

Lemonstein
7 Jul 2010, 11:17pm
disagree
There are some great GG servers out there, always full and doing well

Cromyth
7 Jul 2010, 11:19pm
disagree

Key word, SOME.

Dracula
8 Jul 2010, 06:59am
disagree

And here is where you know nothing about SG.

Jizzy
8 Jul 2010, 09:56am
I do like the Achievment server, however i must agree with Lonewolf. I think we really do need a deathrun server many people like it and alot of people have there questions why its removed.

Greek Mavro
8 Jul 2010, 09:43pm
i love pb its fun take away achevments tho thats retarded

Caution
8 Jul 2010, 11:10pm
I do like the Achievment server, however i must agree with Lonewolf. I think we really do need a deathrun server many people like it and alot of people have there questions why its removed.

i love pb its fun take away achevments tho thats retarded

I don't understand how to put it into any simpler terms. We do not have the resources right now to get another server, because we are down to one dedi. The achievement server uses almost nothing, because it uses like 8 maps with one bot. Stop posting useless shit to get the ability to request for admin.

Shadowex3
9 Jul 2010, 05:20am
Afaik we pay per box, not per server running ON that box.

Regardless of that though GunGame needs a working copy of the mod, about 24 slots, and an ABSURD amount of bandwidth. Proper gungame rates are 100-100-300000 on extremely small maps with very little unrendered sections so everybody is getting all the data all the time. They are EXTREMELY resource intensive and notoriously finicky.