View Full Version : Not ban anyone?

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 02:22pm
blah blah

Zzzz, clarifcations;

Global bans doesn't work
Mani admins only bans you from -that- server
We're in the process of setting up SM

So although badly worded, this does make sense to lessen the workload of AO's not having to go through and manually add every ban to the servers, though hopefully SM will be up and running soon.

P3rg3
4 Jul 2010, 02:25pm
At least your thread makes sense.

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 02:36pm
I say just build up a queue of the people who need to get banned and ban them when it's fixed.

P3rg3
4 Jul 2010, 02:40pm
I say just build up a queue of the people who need to get banned and ban them when it's fixed.

You're talking about Escape?

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 02:42pm
You're talking about Escape?

Whatever servers aren't using GB.

P3rg3
4 Jul 2010, 02:51pm
Eh, okay.
Whats wrong with the banning system then?

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 02:52pm
Eh, okay.
Whats wrong with the banning system then?

it doesn't work.

P3rg3
4 Jul 2010, 02:54pm
it doesn't work.

It works for me.
But you're probably talking about Escape, I don't play there so I'll shut up now.

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 02:55pm
It works for me.
But you're probably talking about Escape, I don't play there so I'll shut up now.

Escape = Sourcemod

P3rg3
4 Jul 2010, 02:59pm
Escape = Sourcemod

Then your thread doesn't make sense at all, banning works fine.

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 03:03pm
Was it fixed? A few days ago no one had admin and couldn't do shit about anything.

Afamad 2.1
4 Jul 2010, 06:47pm
Wait, so the bans are gone? Or can the admins just not ban anyone?

Drox
4 Jul 2010, 06:52pm
We dont even have admin working for most admins on escape, so the ban thing isnt really the issue till we get that fixed first.

jeN
4 Jul 2010, 06:58pm
Zzzz, clarifcations;

Global bans doesn't work

So although badly worded, this does make sense to lessen the workload of AO's not having to go through and manually add every ban to the servers, though hopefully SM will be up and running soon.

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 08:00pm
Zzzz, clarifcations;

Global bans doesn't work

This is pretty much what I wanted to get out.

tinkerbell
4 Jul 2010, 08:10pm
Zzzz, clarifcations;

Global bans doesn't work

jen, you forget that AO+ can ban from the server via rcon, and we can set the length of the ban in minutes.

so if there is any major rule breakers and needing it sorted asap. contact an AO+ and if we are available we will come and deal with it. just dont bother us with trivial stuff please