PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion for Zombie Escape server

helldog_ro
3 Jul 2010, 06:28am
I think people likes on the Zombie Escape more zombies skins like predator,a bunny a ghost etc and the most important zombies must have low hp like 2000-3000 hp but more speed to be fair.

Repus
3 Jul 2010, 06:58am
Alien skin is awesome. And that "big red" zombie, ? was it hellknight?? or something

Prez
3 Jul 2010, 07:41am
Alien skin is awesome. And that "big red" zombie, ? was it hellknight?? or something

I agree with your Alien statement, but I absolutely hate the hell knight zombies. We had them in Zombie Riot, and they made me cry every time.

Tyler
3 Jul 2010, 08:08am
the 2000-3000 hp thing would just be horrible, it was 3500 when the server came back up a few days ago and the zombie would always almost get pinned somewhere and die so the humans would win basically everytime.
As for the zombie skins, I think we need the l4d zombie back that had his ass showing he was boss.

starbucks
3 Jul 2010, 08:41am
2000 hp? I hope you're kidding.

Go play regular zm if you want to kill zombies.

THIS IS ESCAPE.

TerrorBite
3 Jul 2010, 09:19am
zombie skin = Chucky :D

.... random one ... a chicken suit that would be funny, or just a reg guy in a suit

helldog_ro
3 Jul 2010, 01:19pm
Yeah more zombie skin more fun,skins like predator,alien,mummy death bunny...But man i think it's more fun when zombies have low hp because u can kill them easy...

helldog_ro
3 Jul 2010, 01:22pm
I hope we will have on server more skins :Dso it will be more fun

starbucks
3 Jul 2010, 01:43pm
Yeah more zombie skin more fun,skins like predator,alien,mummy death bunny...But man i think it's more fun when zombies have low hp because u can kill them easy...

Fuck off.

Kiwi
3 Jul 2010, 02:09pm
But man i think it's more fun when zombies have low hp because u can kill them easy...

.................................................. ...................

GTFO