PDA

View Full Version : Epic ownage as a traitor

Strike
1 Jul 2010, 10:09am
tell me your epic stories as a traitor, mine would be...

I was traitor and was on top of the space map (not sure wats its name) and i was on the elevator, i bought a bomb and started to glitch the Elevator so no-one could escape, i then put a bomb up in hiding place with 45 seconds, leaving one elevator not glitched i took it down with a chair to glitch it with, i reached the end and put the chair there and sent it up.
Soon the round ended with me killing 6 people. sadly the other Traitor didnt catch my drift of the plan.

Bullet Wound
1 Jul 2010, 10:30am
tell me your epic stories as a traitor, mine would be...

I was traitor and was on top of the space map (not sure wats its name) and i was on the elevator, i bought a bomb and started to glitch the Elevator so no-one could escape, i then put a bomb up in hiding place with 45 seconds, leaving one elevator not glitched i took it down with a chair to glitch it with, i reached the end and put the chair there and sent it up.
Soon the round ended with me killing 6 people. sadly the other Traitor didnt catch my drift of the plan.

Your story of epic ownage involves too much glitching too be considering owning....

Only time I remember being an epic terrorist is when it was me vs 4 innocents and they all knew I was a traitor. But they were separated so I picked them off 1 by 1, muhahahaha.

Nasu
1 Jul 2010, 10:50am
Killed 9 innocents when I was the only traitor. Killed 10 innocents in clue_pak, killed 11 innocents with one c4 in nexus, etc

Bad Dog
1 Jul 2010, 11:23am
You just made this thread because you wanted to tell that story..

Either way, mine was when I killed an entire team off on amsterville, the last guy was trapped in jail cell, and I threw a c4 on the wall next to him and chatted with him casually until he died.

Rocket Grunt Imperials
1 Jul 2010, 07:12pm
When I burned a guy with a grenade in a jail cell. He was screaming into the mic but I had the disguiser, so he didn't know who it was. It was hilarious listening to him flip out.

Aaaa551155
1 Jul 2010, 07:50pm
I just knife detectives, bomb groups, and shot stranglers.

Morningafter
1 Jul 2010, 08:16pm
I just knife detectives, bomb groups, and shot stranglers.

Word?

Dirty Sanchez
1 Jul 2010, 08:50pm
Slapdicks and I killed everyone on the balcony in cluedo, which was like 10 people. Another time there was 7 people in the server, so I was the only traitor. People accused the wrong people as usual, and I was standing there while everyone killed each other. It came down to me and the last guy who was standing right next to me, so I pulled out my knife and threw it at him.

Harro (Ignore)
2 Jul 2010, 03:46pm
There was this one session where I kept getting traitor and traitor over again, and I would keep knifing Spartan in front of a ton of innocents and I played it off so that no one would suspect me lolol.