PDA

View Full Version : America's next Best Dance Crew

'BEANIE
20 Mar 2008, 09:20pm
Anyone here watch it?

I really hope the Jabbawockeez win.

LitKey
20 Mar 2008, 10:32pm
Yeah, I love that show. I'm rooting for the Jabbawockeez too.. helps that they're from my hometown, San Diego.

Kaba Modern's pretty good too, I wouldn't mind if they won. But I prefer the Jabbawockeez.

Ambulancia
13 May 2008, 04:20pm
haha i was watching this show.. i seen all the episodes.. jabbawockeez were on a totally different level than anybody else there... it just makes me wonder what crews werent able to make it to the show that are better than jabbawockeez??

raven maniac
13 May 2008, 04:24pm
amulancia please dont ressurect dead posts :(

Ambulancia
13 May 2008, 04:31pm
well if they're old and dont deserve replies... then maybe u should delete them :closedeyes:

raven maniac
13 May 2008, 05:55pm
ILL DELETE YOU RAWR! lol nah, why would we delete them? Just use the common sense you were born with to not ressurect posts from months ago.

killza1
13 May 2008, 06:12pm
I seen it once not relly my thing...but looks like a good show

Ambulancia
13 May 2008, 06:53pm
lol who is BORN with common sense not to reply to a bulletin post on the internet? lmao. instead of posting a NEW thread about this show... which is what i was gonna do.. i saw a thread in here ALREADY about the topic i had in mind. so Common Sense told me to just Post in the one that was already made. apparently that's a sin to forum communities? im still new to these stuffs :(