PDA

View Full Version : Server Offer

silenttt
27 Jun 2010, 10:47am
This is not really much of an offer because I am not offering anything extra with it or anything special. But its something I wanted to tell clans about in the hopes that if they arnt intrested they can tell it to the next server owner or a friend. The hosting company is go-networks and its a new company so we are trying to get ourselves a little more out there. So the reason im telling you its a new company is because new companies come with a lot of benefits.

There are lots of benefits to a new server hosting company first is all our locations are not clogged up with 100's of servers meaning that adding another one won't make a difference. In other words there is more cpu and network to utalize so your server will have the best amount of resources for the best fps and pings. We don't get a lot of tickets so if you have one it will be answered more personally because we dont have so many repetative tickets that we copy and paste from one to another. We offer same thing as every other hosting company we got live support, tickets, ventrilo and all that. What we also do which is a little special is we have cpu priority to allocate just that much more cpu to a single server. We have locations all around the United States from east to west so we have a good variety

If you or someone else is interested on the sign up please put silenttt or michael as your referral that would be much appreciated. Also because your hearing about this from an employee that already gives you a personal connection to a server hosting company and if you got any questions about it or anything you can add me on steam my username is silenttt

Paul
27 Jun 2010, 11:01am
The current company we use have a great customer service which is direct and honest. The servers we run atm, run great. We have recently just gone through a server IP change over so wont be looking for any other servers at the current. If we do it will be with our current provider if all continues to go smoothly with them.

Thanks for the post though.

silenttt
27 Jun 2010, 11:35am
no problem appreciate the response