PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

TheRealPlayer
20 Mar 2008, 12:56pm
This is just something I cooked up that we could discuss. Alright, now most of us here know that a man named "Larry Silverstein" bought a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center two months before 9/11. Who buys a 99-year lease? That aroused my suspicion so I looked into it. He full insured the towers, got rights to rebuild them if destroyed AND profited 7 billion dollars off of them getting destroyed. How is this not suspicious? Oh yeah! The media hired people to talk about the destruction of the buildings where one man said and I QUOTE "The buildings collapsed due to structural damage caused by intense fires" How would he know that? That was 30 minutes after the attack. Fire fighters and engineers didn't even know what happened until months later. Building Four collapsed due to fires but this is what got me completely... It was the first type of its building to collapse by fires. It was steel framed or something. I watched the video where the men said they were going to have to pull the fire-fighters out but there were no fire-fighters in it! This is seriously messed up stuff. I watched the video and it looked like the video just completely exploded. Man. The weird part is they had a bunch of incriminating documents in there.

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 12:59pm
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

TheRealPlayer
20 Mar 2008, 01:03pm
Sorry, I've never seen Loose Change, nor do I want to see it. I schemed this up myself and I am not in college, I am 15.

TheRealPlayer
20 Mar 2008, 01:06pm
Not only that but U.S.A. has gone to war in the past 100 years based on home-land attacks. All the Government wants is to profit from these stupid wars and this is no different. Bin Laden was a CIA agent with an American name and he was probably hiding in the U.S.A. CIA station. I sincerely doubt the man on the video tapes is Bin Laden.

Itch
20 Mar 2008, 01:08pm
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

I'm with Captian Colon on this one.. too many half hatched conspiracy theories.

TheRealPlayer
20 Mar 2008, 01:09pm
I'm with Captian Colon on this one.. too many half hatched conspiracy theories.

I'm not even American so it doesn't affect me. I wasn't really looking for a one line answer >.<

Itch
20 Mar 2008, 01:14pm
Sorry.. but having debated this way too many times already in way too many settings, all I'm willing to do at this point is say.. it's not worth my time to explain all the ways that these multiple conspiracy theories don't explain everything nor provide proof..

This debate is an old one and just not worth it.

TheRealPlayer
20 Mar 2008, 01:39pm
Fine then. I don't actually believe it either. I believe the terrorists did it as well. I was just checking.

Italian Jew
20 Mar 2008, 01:40pm
Its like the question "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"

the world may never know...

and no posting lame people saying they know how much...everyone's tongue is different!!!!

I know why the towers fell....GRAVITY!

The man they use to tape bin laden is a taxi driver from New York.

Also, I think terrorist attacks are not included under that man's property insurance. He probably got screwed over that way XD

Buildings can collapse like that due to fire. Learn some engineering...metal tends to lose its firmness under intense heat and bends. Enought weight and the metal bends completely and breaks.

Where did you get the video...youtube? Online? Maybe a crackpot conspiracy nut made it or you are looking at it wrong or you missed something.

It may be a conspiracy, it may not, but posting lame suppositions on a Zombie Mod forum is not going to change the world.

LegalSmash
20 Mar 2008, 02:04pm
This is just something I cooked up that we could discuss. Alright, now most of us here know that a man named "Larry Silverstein" bought a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center two months before 9/11. Who buys a 99-year lease?

Actually th Navy has a 99 year lease on the bases in Okinawa, the AF has Spangledehm base in Germany until 2049 I believe. Its a manner by which we can establish presence, erect edifices and structures, use them throughout their useful, strategic life, and then give them to the sovereign country after we are done... or we get another 99 year lease. Most of them dont really mind. American soldiers have lots of money to spend overseas when all they have to worry about is what beer they will drink (barracks life = 0 cost to soldier, food provided, 20-25 K goes a LONG way in beer and hookers)... its a win win situation

As for the lease on the WTC, its the same thing its (was) a substantially large building, with hundreds, if not thousands of individualized offices. The actual exterior of the building is worth quite a bit, and he who has that (for 99 years in this case) can collect rent for that long. 1000 offices @ several thousand a month in rental value for space... or even "association impact fees" is a LOT of money. Essentially, despite NYC's commie tax structure in re landlords, its a cash cow to the nth degree.

Too bad a bunch of islamic shitbirds ruined that one for old Larry. I hope the lease agreement/contract included a vis major clause (protecting the leasor from liability in the event of death, fire, act of god, war, or public enemy)

As to Fire... dude... fire is hot... fire caused by highly combustible, high yield jet fuel... even hotter... ever hear of thermite? Go see at what temp that stuff burns at... Chemistry, my non-affected Canadian friend... I know the Calgary school board covers that one.

As for the remainder of the info... its a half baked conspiracy theory... just like the other 9000 of them that came out around that time.

I appreciate your interest in the situation, and its good to see non-americans actually taking an interest in the issues of 7 years ago, rather than just crying out that we deserved it and then begging for our assistance, but I think there are better places to find thy information. Loose change, the websites that dole that and other shit like it out, Fatman Moore, and that black professor that said "Exterminate all white people" are generally not the best choices to get info about the USA on. Try Reuters, they seem to be fairly unbiased. For example, if you would really like to see the results of this event, and make a great report for your high school "what america did today" class, you should check law school law journal articles, written by (usually) intelligent (Always) neurotic law students with an inferiority problem and a vast compulsion to write exhaustively about why something needs to change despite its relative insignificance in society at large.

Cheers, and Welcome to the Forum, Eh?

LegalSmash
20 Mar 2008, 02:11pm
you must mean this one:

http://www.rangerjoes.com/magnesium-fire-starter-p-382.html

only $7.50 plus S& H and you can allahu-akbar your way to thermite usage.

BTW thermite is an "it" not a one.
you are right thermite is not "on" planes. But it CAN be IN planes, carried by a terrorist, along with the 7.50 cent magnesium lighter.

matt 187
20 Mar 2008, 02:14pm
this is why i lisin too rap it make's sence

tnChJDoLLmc

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 02:15pm
all you need is aluminum foil and an oxidizer...or you could just buy it premade :p

Italian Jew
20 Mar 2008, 02:53pm
You all sound like you know some things...about explosives...

TERRORISTS!!! AL QAEDA!!!! HUM-JI-BOB!

This is what the conversation would have been like 7 years ago...

*Queen VenomousFate*
20 Mar 2008, 03:11pm
All I Have To Say On This Is.
2 People Couldnt Keep Spitzer's Whore Thing Secret.
3 People Couldn't Keep Watergate A Secret.
In The Whole Sceme Of Possible Crimes The Ones Commited In These Incidents Were Not Really All That Bad.

Based On An Analysis Of Conspiracy Videos It Has Been Estimated That Approximatly 4,000 People Would Be Needed For Their Conspiracy Which Killed 3,000 People.

All The People Needed For This Conspiracy Would Fill Up World Trade Center One.

Illegal Activites Involving Public People Always Have An Informant Come Out.
Do You Really Think 4,000 People Could Keep This A Secret.

LegalSmash
20 Mar 2008, 03:13pm
^^ actually not banned, you can order it at borders, but must fill out an FBI registration form.

Red
20 Mar 2008, 03:16pm
Yes they can keep the secret. They had their memories erased by the men in black from Area-51

phatman76
20 Mar 2008, 03:40pm
About the 99 year lease thing and insurance. 99 year leases are common for large land areas for public use. Some examples: Hong Kong by Britain, Guantanamo by the USA, WTC, most USA offshores bases, etc. It allows the owners to give the buyer security, 100 years is a long time, but also lets them switch ownership every once in a while or change the contract. As for insurance, who would not insure the hub of the world economy? Terrorism was a threat before 9/11 too. Smart man to buy full coverage.

*Queen VenomousFate*
20 Mar 2008, 03:43pm
Yes they can keep the secret. They had their memories erased by the men in black from Area-51

Maybe Those Are The Same Guys Who Hotwired My Fathers Brain To Believe That The 3,000 Bodies He Helped To Indentify In A Government Mobile Morgue, Some Children And Toddlers, Were Actually Real.

Wow Thank You For Clarifying This, I Though His Horrific Memories Were Real.

*Queen VenomousFate*
20 Mar 2008, 03:46pm
About the 99 year lease thing and insurance. 99 year leases are common for large land areas for public use. Some examples: Hong Kong by Britain, Guantanamo by the USA, WTC, most USA offshores bases, etc. It allows the owners to give the buyer security, 100 years is a long time, but also lets them switch ownership every once in a while or change the contract. As for insurance, who would not insure the hub of the world economy? Terrorism was a threat before 9/11 too. Smart man to buy full coverage.

Actually Guantanamo Bay Is On An Infinite Lease Where The Lease Can Only End If Both Cuba And America Agree To End It Or If America Abandons The Property.

And Actually Hong Kong Was Not Leased By The British, It Was Owned Fully By Them. They Got It From The Chinese Following The Opium Wars, And Returned It To China In 2000.

But The Other Examples Work Out.

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 03:51pm
hong kong was indeed on a lease, but the brits chose not to renew it i believe

*Queen VenomousFate*
20 Mar 2008, 03:54pm
lol Why In The World Would They Want To Lease It. I Am Almost Positive They Did Not Have A Lease Because We Actually Just Had A Test On British Imperialism In China.
They Forced The Chinese To Give It To Them Under The Unequal Treaties.

If It Was On A Lease It Would Not Be A 99 Year One, Because it Was Handed Over in 2000 Meaning The Lease Would Have Started in 1901.
In Fact, England Gained Control Of Hong Kong After The First Opium War In 1852. The Math Doesnt Add Up.

LegalSmash
20 Mar 2008, 04:00pm
the math starts when the agreement is made, not when the first shot is fired. Bullet flying does not = acceptance of contractual terms.

*Queen VenomousFate*
20 Mar 2008, 04:11pm
the math starts when the agreement is made, not when the first shot is fired. Bullet flying does not = acceptance of contractual terms.

Hong Kong Was Turned Over To The British After The First Opium War Ended In 1852.

Thats When The Unequal Treaty Was Signed.

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 04:13pm
If It Was On A Lease It Would Not Be A 99 Year One, Because it Was Handed Over in 2000 Meaning The Lease Would Have Started in 1901.
On July 1, 1997 Hong Kong was handed over to the People's Republic of China by the United Kingdom

>_>

*E*The Convention Between Great Britain and China Respecting an Extension of Hong Kong Territory or the Second Convention of Peking was a lease signed between Qing Dynasty China and the United Kingdom in 1898.

<_<

LegalSmash
20 Mar 2008, 04:15pm
Fort Laramie Treaty of 1851 was signed on September 17 between United States treaty commissioners and representatives of the Sioux, Cheyenne, Arapaho, Crow, Shoshone, Assiniboine, Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara nations. The U.S. government promised control of the Great Plains which was the bulk of Native American territory, for "as long as the river flows and the eagle flies".

The US and the Brits are pretty famous for signing treaties with indigenous people and then revoking them unilaterally... not to criticize.. but its sort of business as usual.

Italian Jew
20 Mar 2008, 05:10pm
Whoever has the guns makes or breaks the contract. I believe that is how business has been done throughout existence, but with swords back in the day. I miss me some ol' fashioned raping and pillaging :P

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 05:30pm
I miss me some ol' fashioned raping and pillaging :P
i'm the only one who's gonna be doing any raping or pillaging around here >:(

(jk, what can a cripple rape or pillage besides a nursing home :'()

Italian Jew
20 Mar 2008, 06:28pm
a hobo's box

Captain Colon
20 Mar 2008, 06:57pm
the hobo can just carry his box with him when he runs away :O!

i guess i could just shoot him first but that's boring

Captain Colon
21 Mar 2008, 10:43am
that just reminded me how much hobo names rule, you can just sit around for an hour thinking of hobo names you've heard and not get bored

http://www.archive.org/download/700HoboNames/Hobo_Names.mp3

damn it's been done already

PotshotPolka
31 Mar 2008, 03:24pm
Not only that but U.S.A. has gone to war in the past 100 years based on home-land attacks. All the Government wants is to profit from these stupid wars and this is no different. Bin Laden was a CIA agent with an American name and he was probably hiding in the U.S.A. CIA station. I sincerely doubt the man on the video tapes is Bin Laden.

It's called a "Military-Industrial Complex" look up Eisenhower's farewell address in 1960.

Secondly this has happened before, the best example being the Spanish-American war when the U.S.S Maine was sunk by an unknown explosion (now known to be a boiler rupture, not Spanish submarines).

PotshotPolka
31 Mar 2008, 03:29pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anarchist_Cookbook

..tbh.

Banned in America and other countries. :D

Thermite isn't really an explosive, and it is available on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/115g-aluminum-345g-Fe3O4-1lb-thermite-kit-25-avbl_W0QQitemZ320233704613QQihZ011QQcategoryZ2568Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LegalSmash
31 Mar 2008, 09:52pm
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/tinfoilhat.jpg

LitKey
31 Mar 2008, 10:01pm
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/tinfoilhat.jpg

LOLTINFOILCAT

LegalSmash
29 Apr 2008, 09:20pm
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/54/HoganWTC.jpg

Italian Jew
29 Apr 2008, 09:24pm
lol

A little known fact....Hulk Hogan had enough time between shots to change his pants and eventually a shirt.

This explains so much... :rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol: