PDA

View Full Version : To Rusty and Tcp

Game Freak
25 Jun 2010, 11:05am
Since you guys wont listen on vent and dont give me time to talk lets check with one of the best players in LoL

http://community.lol-europe.com/app/webroot/board/showthread.php?t=11719

mundo not a tank -> pseudo - tank
couse you guys dont seem to understand
here
pseuˇdo
adj.
False or counterfeit; fake

tank
An enclosed, heavily armored combat vehicle that is armed with cannon and machine guns and moves on continuous tracks.

Now this means
Mudno = fake tank = damage soaker
and his skills deal dmg
now this makes me believe that mundo is a dps/soak

and ow yeah tcp why i always said tcp you are a tank escape them and you died is simply becouse you are not a tank couse another cool feature EVERY tank has is a disable
some even have AoE disable , now if you call a cleaver a disable then you need to think again and who is gonna initiate with a cleaver , in high elo you'll find a healer in every team -> you throw a cleaver 1 second later that champion is full health again

and the funniest thing is even when some1 agreed with me you twist it around saying he didn't but then he says he did and you stil dont think he said it

so plz when i'm in vent leave me alone with this subject couse i don't want a headache everyday , and its funny you 2 sound alike and always say the same stuff when im on vent
and rusty its obvious how you change subject when discussion is going in my favor

tcp i hope this clears alot , now you know why you suck as mundo

Wrathek
25 Jun 2010, 11:12am
tl;dr, and too gay too read as well. I don't care about your vent drama. keep this kind of bull shit to PMs or steam chat.

Paul
25 Jun 2010, 11:15am
Rusty get some better guides god damn

DoubleSb
25 Jun 2010, 12:17pm
/never playing with rusty again.

Mystique
25 Jun 2010, 12:24pm
I'll just stick with Annie...

hV
25 Jun 2010, 12:33pm
tl;dr, and too gay too read as well. I don't care about your vent drama. keep this kind of bull shit to PMs or steam chat.

Was that totally necessary? The thread is aimed at TCP and Rusty, not yourself.

Bob Loblaw
25 Jun 2010, 12:45pm
I always play as a bunga because his BcV's are amazing. And I know my bunga is a pseudo-jama because he doesn't have a bliggo, and I really don't consider my yipmad to make me a legit jama. That's for sure.

Lux
25 Jun 2010, 01:25pm
You can expect TCP and Rusty to be wrong, they're new to the game.

But what's even more annoying is that you never stop talking, rage, scream and then quit mid-game.

Dracula
25 Jun 2010, 01:34pm
But what's even more annoying is that you never stop talking, rage, scream and then quit mid-game.

Now Lux, you know there are worse. Remember my vent?

Game Freak
25 Jun 2010, 01:34pm
haha funny lux that happened once since you guys were annoying me , but i can't remember me screaming ?

and i told them this alot , but they dont listen wrathek and keep annoying me

Eldest
25 Jun 2010, 02:10pm
Noobs l2buy Heroes of Newerth

rusty
25 Jun 2010, 02:38pm
/never playing with rusty again.

considering u have what 10 more deaths than me you fail

As to game freak gg on a post that NO ONE CARES

AS to Paul I WILL WORK ON THOSE GUIDES GOD DAMN!!!

Game Freak
25 Jun 2010, 02:55pm
if no1 cares rusty why the fuck do you have to tell it to me 5 times every day ?
even switch me to your channel to laugh at me and ask me what im gonna say next ?

rusty
25 Jun 2010, 03:00pm
if no1 cares rusty why the fuck do you have to tell it to me 5 times every day ?
even switch me to your channel to laugh at me and ask me what im gonna say next ?

I as a CA cannot move people ???
So that is TCP ^^

Lux
25 Jun 2010, 04:25pm
Now Lux, you know there are worse. Remember my vent?

Ye, but it's not like any better than them is fine :crazy:

haha funny lux that happened once since you guys were annoying me , but i can't remember me screaming ?

and i told them this alot , but they dont listen wrathek and keep annoying me

You read a guide and you're right?

There's loads of conflicting guides.....I'm not saying I'm disagreeing you were just obsessed with it whilst Mick and TCP were just joking.

Omar
25 Jun 2010, 04:36pm
ZILEAN AP BUILT, TIME BOMB FUCK YEA

Tcp-Kill
26 Jun 2010, 02:01am
it's funny, because you're terrible at the game.

you're so fucking annoying as well, you never stop talking. what doesn't help, if jabbing with snide remarks. you always rage quit like a little baby whenever someone disagrees with you, grow some thicker skin and stop being a little pussy.

Game Freak
26 Jun 2010, 09:38am
atleast i go positive

kabLe
26 Jun 2010, 10:12am
OMG YOU GO POSITIVE IN A GAME????????????????????? HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I MUST L2GOPOSITIVE TEACH PL0XXXX

Seriously? Who gives a shit. Learn to grow up and stop being a pussy its a fucking game. Your gonna go cry to your mommy and be like "MOMMY HE HURT MY FEELINGS :'(" shes gonna laugh at you and beat you. GG its a game chill the fuck out.

Dracula
26 Jun 2010, 10:35am
atleast i go positive

Oh look, I can go positive too then go sit in pool. You see how that makes me a good player?

Game Freak
26 Jun 2010, 10:43am
What are all these weird ppl like Gero doing in here

and gero i never see you got positive now i think about it

Tcp-Kill
26 Jun 2010, 12:22pm
atleast i go positive

http://i45.tinypic.com/dxiffd.png

hurrrr

Anyone with a brain will see that this is one of game freaks "bad" games, we all have bad games. The thing is, you normally rage quit and you have no map awareness, plus you're loud.

Game Freak
26 Jun 2010, 12:40pm
Im loud and talk alot when im pissed and stressed , 50% of the time thats becouse some ppl never call a mia and rest is ppl attacking tank = that shit results in a loss

and you are a lvl 29 with 121 wins i have 118 as lvl 27 ...

Tcp-Kill
26 Jun 2010, 12:57pm
Im loud and talk alot when im pissed and stressed , 50% of the time thats becouse some ppl never call a mia and rest is ppl attacking tank = that shit results in a loss

and you are a lvl 29 with 121 wins i have 118 as lvl 27 ...

You're point? This has been my first dota style RTS, i used to lose almost every game until around level 10.

never call a mia
get some fucking map awareness, your hand is not always there to be held, sometimes it's not feasble and people miss the calls, l2map.

Game Freak
26 Jun 2010, 01:36pm
it was my first rts ever ...

Eldest
26 Jun 2010, 05:04pm
get some fucking map awareness, your hand is not always there to be held, sometimes it's not feasble and people miss the calls, l2map.

I agree with this, the minimap is there for a fucking reason people, USE IT!!!!!!!

SgtJoo
26 Jun 2010, 07:49pm
I agree with this, the minimap is there for a fucking reason people, USE IT!!!!!!!

What is this minimap you speak of?

Lux
27 Jun 2010, 03:59am
Game Freak this is part of the problem.

You're just dragging this into a slagging match.

You. are. wrong. We. are. right.

Accept it or just carry on bitching and arguing about nerd stuff like scores and have it so no one wants to play with you.

Tcp-Kill
27 Jun 2010, 06:05am
Not to mention i play around 1 or 2 games a day, thus i make the most of the daily bonus rather than chain doing them.

Game Freak
27 Jun 2010, 03:23pm
Lux this thread was made to prove you guys are wrong and stop telling me how bad i am.

and i gave all that was needed to show that , if you can't believe it don't.

and tcp you say yourself you only play 1 - 2 games a day

why the fuck are you saying im wrong then since i play about 6-7

Ganzta
27 Jun 2010, 03:50pm
Lux this thread was made to prove you guys are wrong and stop telling me how bad i am.

I got my 125 magic resist so I'm right. FUCK YA

Lux
27 Jun 2010, 04:30pm

No, you proved us right yourself.

Firstly, you never even proved the point you wanted to make.

Secondly, you proved yourself that our reasons for being annoyed with you are correct. Let it go....no one really gives a shit about Mundo!!!....You get worked up about things far too much.

You take LoL far too seriously...getting happy over playing more than TCP and win ratio and shit. Here's one stat that is important...it's only a game and no one cares!!!

Delirium
1 Jul 2010, 10:22pm
Yo Gamefreak, I know this game where you're always right and I bet you could go positive every game check it out it's called Suicide, and honestly I think it's just around your skill level.